Wtc Chandigarh — very bad
Ninitinraj8475 on Jan 18, 2018
Sharing my experience with wtc chandigarh:
1. Wtc chandigarh is under company viridian red.
2. They don't disclose the fact that their director is in jail for taking money from customers and not allotting the units:
3. The employees of wtc chandigarh are corrupt. They will do everything to harass you and take a bribe from you.
4. For example, if you send money to them through cheque, they will deliberately put it in bank after a lot of delay when the last date of payment is over. On this pretext, they will not give you assured returns and will also charge hefty interest from you for the delay. Then they will ask bribe to escape the interest.
5. They don't disclose the project completion status as required by rera on their site and have not started work at the time of posting of this complaint which is far behind schedule. Only god knows if the project will ever get completed.
6. They are very rude people and they talk to you on the phone as if you are criminals even when there is no fault of yours.
7. They make defaults and delays from their own side but expect customers to never delay payment even by a single day (And that too when the cheque is in bank for processing).
8. They stop responding to emails whenever they consider suitable.
|16 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|