[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — complaint related to poor service in thalassery amg service centre

Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 Rubin Valsan on Mar 12, 2019
I had given my vehicle for service fz 16 2012 model on december due to engine oil leal. They called me 3 to 4 times asking whether my indicator has to be changed like that small issues. And when i went there to take my vehicle by evening they gave me a bill of rs.2500. At that time when i was about to take the vehicle they told me that there is a big hole in oil tank and full set has to be replaced and it will cost around rs.8000. I took back the vehicle as it is, when i contacted them again after 2 weeks that service advisor and mechanic all left the job they told.
Actually there was only a small oil leak, i rode the vehicle and went there to give for service.
How that become a big hole
Please help me resolve my issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Rubin Valsan,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I have requested a chain kit for my Yamaha bike to jayshree auto In Mumbai naka in Nashik before 28 days but till there responsible persons ignore my order I urgent need to that chain kit please..
i hope my request will be proceed soon
Thank you..

Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - complaint related to poor service in thalassery amg service centre