[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — Incomplete service

Ernad, Kerala, India
 THAJUDHEEN KM
My first service was done yesterday at speed motors, Manjeri Kerala. The delear do not provide any water service which included in the free service. When i requested to do the same they gave me answer which is not good and bad words are used. They told me that they can't provide water service and at the time of vehicle delivered also vehicle was not serviced and which is full of dirty. MY REGISTRATION NO K L 10 AX 3808 YAMAHA FRASINO . My contact no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2017

[Apr 19, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Smith Joel's response, Apr 17, 2017
I buy the bike on March 28, ...march 29 itself fault is going on, .. 5 time I referred in showroom, .. They are not take the proper responding..,
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2017
Dear Thajudeen,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

In uppal servicing center of two wheeler instead of using foam lubricant they are using normal oil .if they use normal oil they should inform but not.. .
But charging 150 ruppes and saying that they used foam lubricant especially chain, kickrod etc.
My bike running time front tire surrund speak loudly agency is not solve problem please solve my problem and then return bike agency . my mobile no is [protected]. please confermed me. and call me please bike return agency
I brought Yamaha x-ray bike at last year.still now I am got 4 Service. Nobody call to intimate about Service date. Showroom Person told that we are given Service book to you .so we are not inform you.like this type of word verymuch affecting the customer.
Yamaha R3 radiator fault, coolant oil leaking, not repairing my fault, its15 days bike,

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306