[Resolved]  Yamaha Motor India — yamaha bike fz fi cheated me giving old bike on name of new

I recently buy this new bike in January 2019 and only after 3 days my back tyre was completely empty it was punctured i dont know how since i hardly drive that [censored] not more than 5km in those days, okay that is fine with me i gave that bike to this showroom and they submitted it but after two days they gave back me the bike saying they have corrected the issue, but only following day its air was again leaking and so on days passed on i kept on filling air and it leaks...i again visited the show room and ask them to correct it they again cheated me twice gave the [censored] back, these showroom people are cheating me fooling me giving false details everytime, moreover my fuel indicator is gone mad its shows sometimes full petrol when there is nothing and show empty when it is full i told them to correct it and they again submitted my bike doing nothing handling the [censored] back to me which is still not corrected yet, MY GEARS LITERALLY GOT STUCK IN BETWEEN WHEN EVER I DRIVE I MIGHT HAVE DIED 2 TIME DUE TO THIS, i again gave the [censored] to them they said they corrected it and they have done NOTHINGGGGGGGGG. what the hell is going on is this how you people fool your customers, moreover on the name of free teflon polishing these smart head gave me wax polished bike like what the hell do they think we are fool or what, moreover my back brakes have gone zero they are not applying any brakes i gave it for that too but same they have done nothing and gave me back .
more over from the day first when i met these cheaters i my saying them my bike handle alignment is not proper its moving toward left i submitted the [censored] for that too they said they have corrected but you know what come and check my bike and then tell me if its coreected or not. i was my biggest mistake to go for YAMAHAHAHAAHAH

now tell me one thing is this how YAMAHA fools its customer what you want more money okay i am fine giving that but what the hell you people gain wasting peoples time what is going on should i sell that [censored] to waste zone or what ... its not been a month and this bike has turn into [censored] ...

answer this asap or i am going to case very soon i am not that kind of person who let go things easily believe me
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Vyomesh Audichya,

Greetings from Yamaha!
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 08:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha