Yashoda Hospital, Ghaziabad — bad response from all.
Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
AnAnimesh Shankar Kumar on Jul 20, 2017
One of the worst hospital i even seen in my life, there is no professionalism of hospital staff and doctors too, they are talking in regional languages and staff are very rude and don't know now to talk with patients and their members.
1. There is no numbering system to attend patents. Persons can call you at any time to matter you are waiting for 5 mins or 5 hours.
2. No corporate discounts are here only flat charges for consultancy.
3. All hospital staffs are talking in hindi and even in desi regional languages as well.
4. Card swap machines are always down and persons are prefer for transaction in cash only.
5 from outside hospital premises is looks good but from inside everything is dirty and old.
6. No facility of hot water in ground floor, i don't know about other floors.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|