[Resolved] Yepme.com — order cancelled — refund not initiated — unresponsive customer care

Shankar.addugula on Jan 3, 2018
I have placed a order of two watches with the order id: 33783632 on july 5th 2017. But the order was cancelled by the merchant. Till dare[protected] i did not get the refund for the same. Also tried to call customer care several times. The customer care is unreponsive. I called several times, and being on call for 50 mins, still none of the executive could answer my call. I need the refund status of the above order id.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2018
No is response for my complaint from YEPme. AS commented by yepme Team, I have sent a mail to "refund@yepme.com" but there is no reply or a response for the mail.

[Jan 03, 2018] Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yepme.com Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

This is with reference your concern regarding your order[protected].

We have forwarded your request to the concerned team and we shall get back to you as early as possible

In case of any further assistance and feedback you can write to us at refund@yepme.com.

Warm Regards
Team Yepme
Updated by Shankar.addugula, Jan 29, 2018
Can you please update the status of the above complaint. As mentioned, I have sent a separate mail to "refund@yepme.com", did not receive a response for the same. Request you to check and update.
Updated by Shankar.addugula, Feb 06, 2018
Updated by Shankar.addugula, Feb 06, 2018
I did not get any response, but the complaint is marked as "Resolved"
Updated by Shankar.addugula, Feb 15, 2018
No response for my complaint from YEPme. AS commented by yepme Team, I have sent a mail to "refund@yepme.com" but there is no reply or a response for the mail.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2095
    +91 11 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    +91 124 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, DLF Golf Course Rd, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Yepme.com - order cancelled — refund not initiated — unresponsive customer care