Zebpay — withdrawal of funds

Frustrated223 on Jan 1, 2018
I made 2 withdrawal request on 29/12/2017 but got message on 30/12/2017 saying withdraw has been failed but till now i dont see the money in my bank or in zebpay account, when i speak to there customer care they are giving fauls information and i spoke with person named dikhsha and she assured i would get the funds by end of the day on 30th but today when i call she says she is not responsible for the money and she can't say when i would get it. Their customer care is most unprofessional people. They don't know how to speak. I sent them bank statement, screen shot of the message but still they are not giving me my money. Here is the withdrawal number (W839264) (W839270) (W850816) and the ticket number is (709527)

[Jan 01, 2018] Zebpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Frustrated223, Jan 05, 2018
It's not been resolved. I have still not received the funds. Zebpay is fraud company
Updated by Frustrated223, Jan 05, 2018
2 transaction I have received which I made on 29th but till now i have not received 9000 withdrawal I made on 30th (W850816)
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Zebpay mai mene kal exprest transfer kiya tha lekin abhi tak paisa nahi aya hai mere zebpay account mai 1000 zebpay fraud kar rha h

202, Sarthik Square, S G Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054