Zooomberg Complaints & Reviews

4.3
Last updated May 20, 2022

File a complaint to Zooomberg

Having problems with Zooomberg?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zooomberg customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zooomberg

Zooomberg Website

Zooomberg Head Office Address

2A, Himalaya Apartments, Rd Number 6, TPS III, Sen Nagar, Santacruz East
Mumbai City District

Zooomberg Phone Numbers

Zooomberg reviews & complaints(12)

My order ZBOD#53872 is not shipping till today.. i ordered in 4 may 2022, i track my order but its stuck on shipping. It wrote order will ship in 17 may 2022 but today is 20 may 2022.. my order will not ship till today . I already paid my money. Please ship my order to me as fast as u can, i'll wait patiently.. if you can not ship please return my money....

Zooomberg — No update/response from the company

Order ZBOD#53122

I want my order canceled. The order is not shipped yet been waiting since so long.

They don’t reply or respond to email or WhatsApp messages.

I want full refund or strict action will be taken....

Zooomberg — Order not delivered

I ordered a dress (order ID #51041) on 2nd february 2021 and it clearly mentioned the delivery to be done in 2-5 days.It's been 8 days today and my order has still not been delivered.

this is the message I received when the order was confirmed:
Hi Pragya,

Thank you for your purchase of INR 1999.00 from Zooomberg. Your order is getting ready and we will notify you when it has been shipped.
br...
My name is jignesh patel and my order no is[protected], payment id[protected]. I had order spy pen camera on[protected]and i have got the same on[protected]. When i opened the box i find the pen is not blinking any light on the camera then i connected to my pc but still there is no indication of any light on the camera. That means there is some problems in spy pen camera. So please request you to replace the spy pen camera or give my refund...

I have ordered a smartwatch from website www.wonderwatch.in (Order no.[protected] and made a payment of rs.1499/-thru payumoney which was credited to zoomberg enterprices noida, my payment id is 20270483 on 02 aug 2018. I tried to call all your contact numbers but received no response. Contact phone numbers provided in website are not correct. Prima facie it appears to be a fraud. You are to immediately settle payment by refund through payumoney.

Adv. Lakshminarayan bhat
Sep 20, 2018
Aug 06, 2018
Zooomberg Customer Care's response
please note that we are not wonderwatch.in Please inform wonderwatch.in as you have complaint against them. Kindly remove the complaint from our name. We deal in women fashion. You can check our website zooomberg.com
Iam Bhalaji Krishna. Order no 26416234.
Since my Spy pen camera is not working,
Kindly help me for refund of money and return of the product.

Thanks and regards
Bhalaji Krishna

Bhalaji Krishna's reply, May 18, 2019
Sir, it's not resolved.

I placed 2 orders, each for a fitness band, on https://www.fittracker.in on 23rd March, 2018. I made the online payment and received a confirmation mail and message. After that, there were no messages regarding the dispatching of the products and whenever I tried to track the products, it showed 'under processing'. Their contact number is always switched off. I mailed them today morning and received a mail asking for the payment id. I sent them the order details as well as the payment id, and they stopped reaponding after that. The order id's are 4928592 and 4428602
    May 3, 2018
    Apr 02, 2018
    Zooomberg Customer Care's response
    please note that we are not fittracker.in Please inform fittracker.in as you have complaint against them. Kindly remove the complaint from our name.

My order number is 44658. I didn't got any msg update of ordered item. I paid cash already for my order. Today ull are telling that my order not available? Is this what ull do with customers? Tell me directly whether my order is coming otherwise refund my money fast. I paid cash through my atm. Ull didn't even bothered to text and tell me about my order. Just becoz i msgd today.. Ull said my order not available n said sorry. Plz either deliver my order or refund me my full money.
      May 5, 2018
      Mar 28, 2018
      Zooomberg Customer Care's response
      We apologize for the unavailability of the product. We try hard to keep all products ready available. But even after our constant efforts, sometimes products are out of stock. We refund full amount back to your account for such a case. We did refund your full amount within the given time. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

My order id is 33347. I have canceled the product more than a month back. Still i did not get any refund. Not even a penny. I have been going after them for days now. They emailed me that they have completed the refund process, when in reality there was no money credited in my bank account. After running after them for some more days, they said they made a mistake in the refund process so they are trying to make it right and asked me to wait a bit more. I waited. Nothing. They have stopped responding to my emails, my calls, everything. This company is a scam. Fraud. I want my refund. I will warn all my friends and family against this fraud company. Disgusting.
        Nov 30, 2017
        Zooomberg Customer Care's response

We apologize for the delay from our side due to a technical error from the payment gateway. We have resolved the issue and your refund is already done and we have sent you the refund details on your email. You can even contact the payment gateway directly for any assistance. Kindly contact us if you are facing any issues.

Team Zooomberg

I had a complaint that my order that is zbod#31047 paid by hdfc credit card through payu money transaction was cancelled on 12 august 2017due to unavailability of the product but i didnt receive the refunded money in my bank account there was a mail regarding this issue that the money has been transferred to the same credit store but i didn't receive any money yet i had send many mails but there is no response so, please refund my money in my bank account
          Nov 30, 2017
          Zooomberg Customer Care's response

Is your query resolved. Please contact us on [protected]@zooomberg.com or[protected] if your query is not yet resolved.

Team Zooomberg
          I want to withdraw my complaint because zooomberg has resolved my issue

I purchased a mr. Fit professional fitness tracker band on 7th june 2017 on mrfit.in. My order no:20583310. And paid an amount of rs.1499/- with axis bank credit card through payumoney. The payment id: 15154060. My order as to be delivered in 2-4 days. But, still i didn't get my product. And their customer service number [protected] is always switched off. I sent three mails also, i didn't get reply. I am not getting any updates on my product. My email id is: patel. [protected]@yahoo.com
            Dec 1, 2017
            Zooomberg Customer Care's response

We dont sell any fitness bands. The screenshot that you have shared is not for our company. Please check with the correct vendor. You can contact payu money directly if you are unable to contact the original vendor.

Team Zooomberg

On 2nd Jan 2017 I have ordered Mr.fit Sweat slimming belt with order #4325986 and paid Rs. 999 through Paytm with my hdfc acct, the details of payment Narration: [protected]-PAYTMZOOMBERGTECHNOL, Reference No.:[protected], there is no response from anyone i didnt received any payment confirmation or any delivery details till now.

Farida
              Feb 13, 2017
              Jan 13, 2017
              Zooomberg Customer Care's response
              Please provide us your contact no. or contact us on[protected], so we can solve your issue.

Our website is zooomberg.com
              We dont sell any fitness products. Please contact the original vendor, and please take back the complaint to us.

Zooomberg — Product return

The garment which i ordered is not the size wht i ordered and i have mailed them about the return thing but there is no response and also i called them but the server is always busy....