100bestbuy.com - fraud

nehra.surinder on Oct 23, 2012
These 100 best buy.com people are fraud.taking money,,,,but not sending material..i m suffering from last 2 month.customer care is not picking phone................nothing is happen....no body to stop this site......
My order number was 5901287.
complain number 8197105
Now they have given me a indian postel number ...but that even doesn't exsit---RG5088062071N

fraud

Comments

N Jul 5, 2013 by
vtm

Best Review
Paid to Rs 798.00 no response from your 100 bestbuy, Iam Waiting for your results or refunded the my amount
N Feb 28, 2012 by
kupu123 100bestbuy.com  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

I had put a bid on 100bestbuy contest for some products ( Iphone,Zero price Pen drive & IPOD ) on 25.12.2011 and had also paid for the BID amount but till date there is no reply from the 100bestbuy.com
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Merchant Site URL : http://www.100bestbuy.com
Order Number: 1918447 Order Received: Dec 25, 2011

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 1242.00

India's most economical Shopping website

congratulations

Dear Customer,

You��have successfully registered for 100bestbuy contest .
We will update you on the result by email .Thank you for participating��in contest

Note: Your username and password has been sent to your email id and phone..

If you are not the Contest Winner then u will get back Rs.543 and it has
been credited to your account.

What's the Contest
15 lucky winners will be chosen through a Lucky Draw conducted by 100bestbuy and informed
by email.
All participants will get 100% cash-back, in terms of credit points�
(for eg: if you buy any deal worth Rs 100 you will be getting 100 credits points in your
100bestbuy account by which you can buy any products on 100bestbuy)
With this points User can buy any other products on 100bestbuy
Lucky Winner will get the mail for confirmation.

Our Helpline number: 8088211777
Our internet feedback option: info@100bestbuy.com
Thank you for shopping with 100bestbuy

Sincerely,

100BestBuy Customer Care

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

Special Offer for you get Apple ipad, Blackberry, LCD TV, Samsung Galaxy and many more...Just at Rs.99 You Either Win or Get 100% Cash back
N May 3, 2012 by
sonal.pandit 100bestbuy.com  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

I had purchased 2 Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirts, by mistake on 16th April for which I even received confirmation. I called customer representative to cancel for 1 T-Shirt, he confirmed saying its been cancelled . But to my horror when I received reference it was completely different product

Below is the confirmation of my order:

Dear Sonal Pandit,

Thank you for Shopping With 100bestbuy
With reference to your order with 100bestbuy, we will dispatch your product as per the details below:Payment Mode : Online Payment
Address:1003 Stanford, Hiranandani Estate
City:Thane
We will be sending you the tracking number shortly
S.No. Product Name Quantity Amount
1 Tommy Hilfiger Mens Red T shirt 1 297
2 Tommy Hilfiger Mens Red T shirt 1 297
Shipping:0
Total:594

We at 100bestbuy are constantly striving to provide you the best shopping experience. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us. In case of any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact us.

Our Helpline number:08065470656, 08065470658, 8088211777
Our internet feedback option: info@100bestbuy.com

Thank you for shopping with 100bestbuy
Sincerely,
100BestBuy Customer Care

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faulty order number received for different product

Product Name : Apple Ipod Nano Contest Coupon
Order No : 3740974

Site talks about shipping within days. I have been constantly trying to call and email customer representative, but none of the numbers or emails work. It feels like my money has been stolen. This is cheating and it should go unheard.

BEWARE all the users!!! Do not purchase anything from 100bestbuy.com. They are a BIG cheat!!!

A May 5, 2012 by
sonal.pandit 100bestbuy.com  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Another havoc on the site's part, immediately after my above complaint Ms Sneha from customer support calls me and asks my transaction details. To my shock, she denies me paying the money for T-Shirt insisting that I paid for contest coupon!!!

All this despite showing order details, forwarding all the mails I received from 100BestBuy; showing my bank transaction print screen!!! I really feel helpless about next step, I have never been cheated earlier so the whole experience makes it very very disturbing. I am now taking this case with pinch of salt not to buy any thing from this site ever and suggest everyone to stay far far away from the site.
N May 5, 2012 by
kalyansarma78 100bestbuy.com  - Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan, Assam, India

I have placed an order of a T Shirt at www.100bestbuy.com on 16/4/2012 paying through my Credit Card.My Reference No was 4059572.But till today ie on 05/05/2012(after 19days) there is no information about the product.
If I track the status with reference no.4059572 ,one CN no of Blue Dart is shown.CN no 43184774883.While tracking the same in Blue Dart website the status is "No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number".
If I call in the phone no provided in the site nobody responds.I sent mails also but no reply.
I didnt belive that they will have such a poor quality of services.My money has gone to vain.
N May 15, 2012 by
kaurseema17 100bestbuy.com  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

The worst site ever on net, absolute no sense of consumer care. will never reply to mails, rob you of your money and not deliver the product.
Please beware of the site. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED.

Inspite of so many complaints i have still not been delivered my product or got my money back.
D Oct 23, 2012 by
Scam Warners

You will need to report the information to the Police Cyber Crime Cell unit.

Their website is at: http://cybercellmumbai.gov.in

Or ring their toll-free number 1800 209 6789
D Dec 13, 2012 by
snehajj

Dear surinder,

We are sorry for delay in response, we like to confirm you that due to some courier issue your product not delivered to you, we kindly request you to wait for few working days we will dispatch your product very soon with fresh order ref id-13384543.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 8065470656:

N Jan 2, 2013 by
kjuneja19 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Ref number of the order : 13052584

There was a Lucky Draw of Ipad 32GB on 100bestbuy.com on which I submitted a form for the draw. Later on i received a call from Bangalore which says that i am on the 2nd position to win the Prize and the winner will be announced on 25th January 2013 but before that i have to make a purchase of Rs.1012 (A Polo T-shirt and a Belmonte Watch, 50% discount voucher of any product on their website and a coupon code for the prize) to be eligible for the prize. I said "Fine, I'll pay". After 5-7 days they sent me the courier of only a T-Shirt and a Watch. After checking that, I realised that they have charged me Rs.1012 for nothing. The "so-called" Polo T-shirt that they sent me is not my size, I ordered "XL" and they sent me "S" and I know how the original Belmonte watch looks like. I tried calling them on their HELPLINE number 080-67536400 but Both CCE's Hungup on me(worst service). I don't want to be in this Lucky Draw anymore due to their fraudulent activities and worst service. I sent them a mail as well on service@100bestbuy.com but still no reply from them so far.

So, I want my money back as soon as possible. I'll wait for you to take action.

Kunal Juneja
+91 783-867-6373
N Jan 8, 2013 by
snejdhsd 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear Kunal Juneja,

We apologizes for inconvenience happened from our service, we like to conform you that due to some technical problems you have received the wrong product, we kindly request you to send back the product to the address mentioned below and email the attachment of courier receipt so that we can trace your details and Replace your product.

Please courier the product at address mentioned below :

suksh technology private limited

customer care team
N Jan 31, 2013 by
guptaneha12 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

On Jan 23, 2013 I bought below coupon worth Rs 999 :
Contest : Apple I Phone 5 with Free polo T-Shirt or Reebok / Belmonte / Lotto Watch Contest Coupon

Later on Jan 26, 2013 I received a phone call and email saying that:
you are selected for the apple iphone 5 contest.your free gift is ready to dispatch.As per the conversation to our executive you have to pay for apple iphone 5s contest -4999.After that you will get free gift Zync pad /Wish Tel Ira (black)Tablet worth rs.5999 and Reebok watch worth rs.3800 with 100% cash back return in the form of credits and also get a chance to win a Apple I phone.If you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative will help you :9379515739

As per them I was a sure winner as they were planning to choose 10 first buyers to give iPhone and i was on 6th rank. But after payment I didnt received any confirmation or result. Moreover no one picks up the phone on custoemr care.

I bought few stuff like books from 100bestbuy.com, but its almost 7 days and I have not yet received any courier neither a tracking/order number. Even in website through my accounts I am unable to view the order. I have only an email apart from that there is no proof of my purchase.

Please ban this company so that people dont fall into their trap and end up wasting their money.
N Feb 5, 2013 by
nws@100 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Dear guptaneha12,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now.
We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:
Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, to the below given email address.

If any more queries kindly contact us at service@100bestbuy, call us on 080 - 67536400:

N Feb 5, 2013 by
dharipoorani

100bestbuy is the worst online shopping i have seen. Customer executive are rude, and dont respect the customer, they will make you to obey thier orders, they never keep thier promises, will not attend your calls or simply disconnect your call, they rob your money and time,
OVERALL, its a waste of time when you log in thier page. frustated online shopping,
N Feb 28, 2013 by
abhi mutha

For any solution... Contact 9423111628
N Mar 29, 2013 by
balachandarmani 100bestbuy.com  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Never even think of buying anything from 100bestbuy.com.
Dont even give a try.
if u still want to have a try.. just call their customer care and you will understand.No one will pick the call for sure.. But the number is a not a toll free number and you will be charged at 2 rs per minute. Check it.

when you want to return something they refund only as credit point not as cash. meaning you can purchase some other product from the same website for the amount. But they are not allowing us to use entire amount. But we can use only 75% of money. Meaning if u pay 600 then you can buy product only worth 450 rs. the remaining 25% you can utilize only on next purchase. Again for delivery they charge another 150 rs. so to utilize the remaining 25% you again need to pay 150 for courier and delivery charge.

Whether you buy a product or they are replacing a product, each time you need to pay 150 rs for shipment. This is not in myntra or jabong. They have free shipment.

Again the product is of less quality compared to flipkart etc.

So go for flipkart where delivery is free if product is more than a paticular amount. which is reasonable.
N Mar 29, 2013 by
balachandarmani 100bestbuy.com  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

and the highlighting funniest part is they say any queries contact us.

I wrote mail to support@ ...
help@... whichever address they have given in the website

then i tried to call them. No response for mails and calls..

So I ordered some other product for my 300 rs. Meaning i utilized only 450. Meaning I bought products for 300 and had to pay a shipping charge 150 which totals to 450. which is 75% of my credit points. But still I have not got any product or response. My 599 rs gone
N Apr 3, 2013 by
100bestbuy8 100bestbuy.com  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Dear balachandarmani,

We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

N Apr 5, 2013 by
manabjyt 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

To,
www.100bestbuy.com

hi,
100bestbuy.com sent me a message as the winner in Iphone contest through 100bestbuy.com. At last, they send me a t-shirt and this was not of reebok or polo t-shirt.
i called in this:-080 - 67536400 number many times, which was mentioned as the customer care number. But 100bestbuy.com never respond to my call and moreover its not toll free. i am wasting lots money and time on calling. But they never reply to me.
My ref:18797019

This is my request to send me the products(apple iphone 5 with original reebok or polo t shirt) please. And dont give me any number to call. just call me at my number which was already given to you.
If you are not listening to my request within 2 to 5 days, then i have to take necessary action for this type fraud activity.
i am looking forward to your response.
Manabjyoti Kalita
N Apr 13, 2013 by
siddyshah28 100bestbuy.com  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

RESPECTED SIR,
I SIDDHARTH SHAH .AGE 19 YEARS ... STAYING IN VADODARA... GOT A CALL FROM 100BESTBUY FRM BANGLORE STATING DAT BEFORE SOME MONTH U REGITERED WITH OUR SITE LUCKY DRRAW COMPETITION AND YOU ARE SELECTED IN TOP 10 FOR WINING GALAXY TAB BUT BEFORE U PROCEED WE WILL SEND U WATCH NAMED ELITE CHRONO AS A GIFT BT CHARGING RS.899 ..JUST TAX N DELIVERY CHARGE N THEY SAID WATCH ORIGNAL PRICE IS RS.8000.. SO I CONFIRMED IT .NOW TODAY I GOT THE WATCH BUT IT IS NOT ELITE CHRONO.. IT IS HAVING SOME VERY BAD CONDITION WATCH.. ..IT IS NOT ELITE CHRONO .. N THE WATCH CONDITION IS LIKE SECOND HAND WATCH
I THINK THIS COMPANY IS DOING THIS TYPE OF FRAUDS WITH MANY PEOPLE .. SO PLZ TAKE A STRICT ACTION TO IT .. AND SEE TO IT THAT I GET PROPER JUDGEMENT .. IF HERE THERE IS NO RESPONSE .. I WILL SURELY GO TO COURT N FILE A CASE
N Apr 13, 2013 by