121@in.airtel.com - transfer of connection

rajni malik on Sep 22, 2012
Please TRANSFER MY FIXEDLINE and BROADBAND NO.0124-4142551 in name of my brother in law MR- S.R.MALIK as I have moved out from this place. As directed I have already deposited necessary transfer fee of Rs. 500. Please do the needful at earliest and acknowledge.

Comments

AMRIT LAL DHARIWAL Airtel  - India

TRANSFER OF CONNECTION - AirTel

I shifted my house on 01 Aug 2008 & requested to transfer my MULTIPLE connection (phone no 07514024235) on 07 aug 08 vide request no 31339 dated 07 aug 08 Application recieved by DS Tomar in Airtel Webworld at Phool Bag Gwalior (MP) I contected many times at Phone No 9826398457 but got reply that it is not possible because of objection by your neighbour as he did not permitt us to lay the cable. I spoke to my neighbour he was agreed. once again I visited the Webworld after a week and requested them to do it faster he took action at the same time but their was no response from other end. I also conformed about charges. He told that company reserve seven days for work but if not able to connect than there will be no billing against such connection. Now after a long wait I have taken connection from BSNL As I checked my old account of Airtel I saw a bill for Rs 616/- for the period from 02 aug 08 to 01 sep 08 So I request you to look in to the matter seriously & resolve this issue.
AL DHARIWAL
vinod sharma Airtel  - India

airtel 121 - AirTel

i want to deactivate my number bcoz you people are not able to solve my problem in connection with unwanted services resulting wrong bill my no is 9871363300
Ravindra Keshav Shere Airtel  - India

last two months bill are send by you after due date with late fee calculated so you are request to take the necessary action and do the needdull
NOTE : My bill plan is under RCUG -- 9970062027 & 9970062028
s.venkataramana Airtel  - India

121 (9) discannot
pathan sohilkhan Airtel  - India

121 - AirTel

dear sir

mera customer care no.121 2 mahino sebandh hai mene 198 no.par compalint ki lekin koi jawab nahi mila Aap mera customer care no.121 suru karawaiye

pathan sohilkhan
Ankit kumar agarwal Airtel  - India

Sir i have no activation of music pack but i am charhing in every 10 days .And i not activated hello tune my hello tune is activated and i charge in a month Rs60 for hello tune so please take a request and eriff it . Thankyou
N Sep 22, 2012 by
sham malik 121@in.airtel.com  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

TRANSFER OF CONNECTION - 121@in.airtel.com

Please TRANSFER MY FIXEDLINE and BROADBAND NO.0124-4142551 in name of my brother in law MR- S.R.MALIK as I have moved out from this place. As directed I have already deposited necessary transfer fee of Rs. 500.Please do the needful at earliest and acknowledge.
N Sep 22, 2012 by
sham malik 121@in.airtel.com  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

please dont consider this request. The same request has been submitted by the name of RAJNI MALIK (that one is to be considered)
N Sep 24, 2012 by
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com 121@in.airtel.com  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Namaste Mr.Malik,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Arpit Dixit
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
N Sep 24, 2012 by

Namaste Mr.Malik,

Arpit Dixit
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
D Nov 8, 2012 by
zia ul mulk

i want to know that who had made a payment of Rs1000 in my bill of mobile number 9893396989 kindly send me the details on my pre update email id i.e. ziamulk@gmail.com
D Dec 4, 2012 by
sulbha Khanna

I have not received hard copy of my monthly bill for 011-46065692. I got phone call from your operator to submit the bill. Please make sure to drop the bill in my post box and not to give to any guard of RWA.

With best regards,

Sulbha Khanna
D Dec 4, 2012 by
sulbha Khanna

I have not received the hard copy of my monthly bill for 011-46065691. Please make sure to deliver the bill at my home and not to handover to any body else including guard.
N Mar 6, 2013 by
vickymehra72

after writing on most of airtel services, from 7th feb onwards till date my problem has not been resolved till now, refrence no.29101612 nd ref no. 28868284, ref no.29359006 ref no.29358900, complain id 226690525 what more no body is responding, im paying for services not for airtel to fool me around, i wud have rated u if there is 0 star?i want all extra money u have charged me for not updating my speed from when ?u only know .i have asked for disconnection from 7th feb but nothing is been done.ur seniors dosen;t seems to be serious
N Mar 12, 2013 by
pachoriya

plz change my plane and activate 549 combo plane

regards
satendra pachoriya
N Mar 23, 2013 by
ron5409

it is to inform that on my landline no i.e no 01804019446 high speed 50 GB plan has activated wrongly.i have talked to your customer care(18001030121) in night as well as in the morning but i did not find suitable solution.So i request u to deactivate this plan asap otherwise i have no alternative of cutting this broadband connection.
N Apr 12, 2013 by
Monicasaini

I have shifted to a new address and i am facing network problem. no range at all. please fix my problem asap as i am not able to use net as well as make phone calls and receive phone calls. The city is same but location is different. thankyou. no is 9860594395
N Apr 23, 2013 by
Dreamline

we have to shift in our New office in same Bldg. our land line number is 011-49024901, and a/c no.is 16240484, And Installation address is
Dreamline colonisers & Developers, 307 4th flr, westend mall, Janakpuri West, Near Janakpuri west metro station, New Delhi-110058, we have been already submitted the query about it, even we have the reference no.LB042100034, But till date we have no any status,
N Apr 25, 2013 by
vmlenos

I am working as Asst. Director in central Water Commission and I have been transferred from New Delhi to Bangalore. I am having Airtel post paid mobile No.9650965235, A/C No.1025916883. It is informed by the Airtel relationship centre at Satya Niketan that the same No. can not be changed from Delhi region to Bangalore region . As for as my knowledge according to TRAI the same number can be used any where in INdia by tranferring the connection from one region to another. Please confirm
S. Maria Leno
e-mail: vmarialenos@yahoo.in
N Apr 25, 2013 by
mariilavarasi286@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I have bought corporate offer Datacard and 500 rupees is refundable scheme. i want to deactivate the data card now. My Data card no : 9566275860. I am in abroad now. i will not use this hereafter.

already i have asked your team to deactivate on 22 - Apr - 2013 through my friend.they have told that blood relation people only can deactivate and asked me to drop message to 121@in.airtel.com

so, please consider this request and deactivate the data card.

thanks,