[Resolved] Aircel — PUK code Unlocking

kavirah.love
my aircel no was not unlocking.i need my correct PUK code.my no was 7503543441.

zothana's response, Jun 16, 2014
Complain My sim puk blocked .Pho no.8575278102 sim no.89913304102172710191 plased sent it code no.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2015
Hi Rinki 1991,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2015
Hello Rinki 1991,

We tried your number but it was switched off, kindly share any alternate number so that we can update you.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 01, 2015
Hello kalaipelti,

We tried reaching you in your contact number but unable to reach.
Would request you to provide with your alternate number and convenient time to get in touch.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2015
Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for writing to us. This is regarding the Aircel number: 7503441827

As per the system, we have found that PUK code has been provided to you under the SR 1-20810464801 on date: 21/9/15. Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Care Team
Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2015
Hi ajitkatore,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Hi shaikh sohail anwar,

Hi VISHNU4058

Hi STR Sankar,

Hi STR Sankar,

Hi Dhadbhanjan Babloo Balu,

We would like to inform you that we have reviewed your account. Request you to visit any of the nearest Aircel Store for sim replacement.

Aircel
Hello shivam gupta,

Request you to visit nearest aircel store for puk related infromation.

Hello shivam gupta,

Request you to visit nearest aircel store for puk related infromation.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2015
Dear VISHNU4058,

Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Last recharge amount:
Address:
Name:

Aircel Social Care Team
Aircel Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2015
Hello STR Sankar,

As per your request PUK code for your number is 36572702

Complaint comments  478 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My aircel sim is puk blocked my sim no. Is 8991801011417355518 0. Please send the ccode to. abulhasan78673@gmail.com

AIRCEL SIM — Aircel Sim

I took aircel connection septembe 2009. till november it was working. then a problem started regarding the message. it was not opening at all. i complained to customer care. longed a complaint. they told they will replace the sim and has to pay 50/-. why should i pay. its their duty to replace or rectify the problem.
It’s a big problem when your messages don’t open on your mobile. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store and speak to the technical personnel present there – I am sure you will get a solution for your problem there and then
Dear Ms. Nandita,

Thank you for writing to AIRCEL.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your feedback updated in our website, we request you to provide us your Aircel number with alternate contact number for further assistance.

You can also get in touch with us on 9738199209 for more information on same.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always.

Warm Regards

Gayathri
AIRCEL
Customer Service

In case you require any further assistance, please

Ø Call the toll free number 121, available only from your local Aircel mobile.
Ø Call at 9738012345, in case you are not using an Aircel Connection (not a toll free number).
Ø Mail us at care.karnataka@aircel.co.in
gud afternoon!my sim was blocked.means pin blocked.so plz send the puk number to my number:9700556322
gud afternoon! my sim was blocked means pin blocked so plz send the puk number to my number 9654162391
gud evening! my sim was blocked.means pin blocked.so plz send the puk number to my number 8553312575 sim number is 89918030910178967015 my other number is 9611114690
Good Afternoon
My aircel was blocked today morning by mistake.I need my correct PUK code.my no is 9317712177 and sim no. is 69919120510141650119. Please help mee..
Please send PUK code on 9878545188 or on puneet800123@gmail.com

Aircel — need puk blocked code

Im 9865548403. my aircel number is blocked by puk code. I need activate my sim card again clearly. very urgent Plz..
Dear Customer,

We wish to help you. Kindly visit your nearest Aircel store for immediate assistance. Our team would verify your details and provide your PUK code.

Aircel Customer Service Team

shanmugam — Continuous SMS Torcher

Hello Sir/madam,

Iam getting continuous disturbing SMS from this unknown number +917871728226. Kindly please help me to get rid of this.
My aircel was blocked today morning by mistake.I need my correct PUK code.my no is 9782400610 and sim no. is 89918060410140010047. Please help mee..
Please send PUK code on 9875198512 or on dawoodkhan03@hotmail.com
Good morning
My aircel was blocked today morning by mistake.I need my correct PUK code.my no is 9808266835 and sim no. is 8991811031017135696 4. Please help mee..
Please send PUK code on9808723490
Good Afternoon
My aircel was blocked today morning by mistake.I need my correct PUK code.my no is 9976510629 and sim no. is 89914210007319104920. Please help mee..
Please send PUK code on 9940095305 or on vijayaram_ice@yahoo.co.in
My aircel sim was blocked day before yesterday by mistake. i need my correct PUK code. my no. is 8946946963 & sim no. is 89918060411195649572. piz help me..
plz send PUK code on 9414709682 or on shivhare.samcool.sangam71@gmail.com
My aircel sim was blocked day before yesterday by mistake. i need my correct PUK code. my no 8508783274 plz sent to my email my email is gowtham24798@gmail.com
My aircel sim was blocked day before yesterday by mistake. i need my correct PUK code. my no. is 09807433577 & sim no. is 89918100711145708044 piz help me..
plz send PUK code on 9889755666 OR on ps.sis.vrl@gmail.com
my aircel sim no is 8285923848
plz send PUK code on d3e3v3@gmail.com
thanks.
my aircel number is blocked contact no. is 9700556377, sim no. is 89918010310199231711plz send PUK code. plz sent to my email, my email id is --> shaikfaheem111@gmail.com
my aircel sim was blocked day before today by mitak i need my correct PUK code.my no 09898993331 & sim no is 89918110909190866182 plz help me...

send PUK code on sameer_000785@yahoo.com
thanks.
my aircel sim is blocked ph.no8553234996 and sim no 89918030910178898988 and my e-mail id is tejasar27@gmail.com

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel - PUK code Unlocking