Aircel - poor internet speed

Ankan Naskar on Oct 8, 2011
my browsing and downloading speed are very slow,so,plz speed up my internet.my mobile number is 9804585748

Comments

N Oct 6, 2011 by
Ankan Naskar Aircel  - Kakdwip, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I m using aircel,my number is-9804585748

i recharged with Rs.98 to get unlimited internet, but when i started using pocket internet on my pc, browsing/surfing was mediam, but download was very poor(4-5 kbps), so,plz speed up my internet connection.
N Oct 7, 2011 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Kakdwip, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Dear Customer

Our team is trying to contact you but however is being unable to do so. kindly share your alternate contact number for us to help you with the resolution of your concern.

N Oct 10, 2011 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been escalated for a resolution.

We shall get back to you on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

N May 31, 2012 by
Debabrata1985 Aircel  - Bishnupur, Bankura, West Bengal, India

Dear Sir/Madam
I have a aircel prepaid connection no. 8906526291.This is my third time when i am complain about aircel.My problem is not solved, I still have problem of slow speed of Internet . I am using aircel about last 1 years. At starting the aircel Internet is good getting good speed of browsing as well as downloading, but last 3 to 4 months aircel downloading speed has gone down getting only about 4 to 5kb only. But staring I was getting at least 20 to 25kb.But I have a problem regarding its Internet speed. I don't know what had happen to aircel. I'm frustrated to this slow speed. PLEASE FIX IT IMMEDIATELY and help me out of this situation.My alternative contact no. is 9734513438
Thanking you.
Debabrata Garai
N Jun 4, 2012 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Bishnupur, Bankura, West Bengal, India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel - poor internet speed