Aircel - Mobile number portability

Swapnil Sarode on Apr 24, 2012
I have applied for mobile number portability to convert my Idea number into Aircel. I have generated my unique porting code and submitted with all documents at Aircel Gallary in Nashik, Sharanpur Road branch on 7 Apr 2012. Same day they gave me one sim card. After that I haven’t got any updates on this, I was waiting 8 days. I called to customer care. They told me to solve this contact to Aircel gallery where you submitted documents. So I went there and asked them. They replied me it will take some more days, please wait. As well as I posted same issue on Aircel website also. But still I haven’t got any updates on this. Expiry date of my unique porting code was 22 Apr 2012. As per my understanding maximum 15 days are enough to change the provider. My mobile no is: 9850829565

Comments

N Mar 26, 2011 by
asshankar Aircel  - Chennai-600044, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Respected Sir/Mam,
I buy this AIRCEL number (9965332626) on 31/12/2006, Then laterally, I am not satisfied from their service, Because of worst customer care service, But i never change this number because,I have more contacts from this number, So i will continued with this number from past 4years,Recently the mobile number portability service will come,So I think this is the good time to change other network with this number,Then i go to the nearest mobile shop on 23/01/2011, I will applied to change other network (AIRTEL),the mobile shopkeeper done all (MNP)process for my number,and also they gave new AIRTEL sim card to me,Then three days later a conformation call from AIRCEL, They asked more details collect from me,then more than 15 days network doesn't change,Several times i call to the AIRCEL customer care centre,But i have no response from their customer care center,Then once again i will applied to MNP on 08/02/2011,But still the network doesn't change,and also I have no response from AIRCEL customer care centre,Please take any action against this complaint,Because I lose 40 rs for this process.and 2 times i gave my proof for this process. and also PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS COMPLAINT
BY
Shankar
N Mar 28, 2011 by
natesan8 Aircel  - Chennai-600044, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Sub: Mobile No.9710765577 of Aircel. Unique Port Code:DT395137,

On 22.3.2011 I applied for porting my mobile No.9710765577 from Aircel to Tata Docomo.
The Aircel has rejected my request stating that I have not completed 90 days creteria which statement is beyond truth. My above Aircel No was activated by it on 23.10.2009 and I am with Aircel since then. The said company has rejected my MNP on false grounds. I need justice.

Yours faithfully,
N. Selvavinayagam,
5/3, Ranganathasamy 2nd Street, Lakshmipuram, Chromepet,
Chennai-600044
Contact No:9940345871
N Apr 9, 2011 by
dinugokul Aircel  - Calicut, Kozhikode, Kerala, India

I am from Kerala.Last Sunday i submitted application with full documents to port my Reliance Mob number to Aircel at ur outlet which situated at Focus Mall Cailcut.They gave me a Sim (No:89918 09910 18331 2004 6) which is in inactive mode.I got a conformation message on 07/04/2011 stating that the porting will start start @ 11.46 pm 07/04/2011.but i am very sorry to say that My number as well as ur sim are still in inactive mode.Ur sim doesn't showing any range or ur company's name.Today i called 5 times to ur customer care center.Very cleverly they are avoiding me.Plz help me .I don't need ur service.I only want my number back.So plz take necessary action.otherwise i will be force to take legal actions against ur company.I am posting this complaint on 09/04/11.
N Apr 9, 2011 by
dinugokul Aircel  - Calicut, Kozhikode, Kerala, India

Total 14 cat lls to customer care centre and two mails to Nodal officer.but no result
N Aug 19, 2011 by
deepaknaidu Aircel  - Ranipet, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

As I request to change my network from Aircel to BSNL.But Aircel Service provider did not approving for changing my network.Unique PORT ID is DT895858.I got a message stating that mobile portability has rejected by your service provider due to UPC mismatch
N Aug 20, 2011 by
Aircel_India Aircel  - Ranipet, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

Dear Customer

We apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to please email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in with the following details:

1. Registered Name

N Aug 24, 2011 by
sathishcse Aircel  - Tamil Nadu, India

Hi sir/mam,
I am now in AIRCEL network . i have tried to move my number to Vodafone ,
I had applied MNP in Vodafone show room present in Chennai ,Dhandeeswaram ,Velachery.But, i don't know what is the problem,still my number is not changed.
My mobile number : 9715878383
Port number : 963744

Please take care and resolve my problem

Sathish.
N Apr 25, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any other assistance.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Apr 25, 2012 by
Swapnil Sarode

Thank you very much for your immediate support.

Aircel - Mobile number portability