Aircel - unsubscribe

Konathala Swami on Nov 26, 2012
have not subscribed aircel talkies service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to aircel talkies. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number.........

Comments

N May 12, 2011 by
arunmozhi Aircel  - Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

unsubscribe daily rental games
A May 12, 2011 by
arunmozhi Aircel  - Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

unsubscribe daily rental games
N Aug 4, 2011 by
sushmitha H.E Aircel  - Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

This is sushmitha, my mobile number is 9738780545.this number is activated with CRICKET pack defaultly, because of this reason my balance is getting deducted, please unsubscribe this cricket pack imediately, if any other stuffs are subscribed please unsubscribe all that immediately.
Thanking you,
Sushmitha.
N Oct 8, 2012 by
Konathala Swami Aircel  - Jalandhar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India

unsubscribe - Aircel

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number.........
D Oct 9, 2012 by
Konathala Swami Aircel  - Jalandhar, Jalandhar, Punjab, India

i have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number...
D Nov 1, 2012 by
Imon93 Aircel  - Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

Unsubscribe daily cricket pack from my mobile.
My no. 9613690433
N Dec 12, 2012 by
Panchaksharihv Aircel  - Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

Please deactivate my aircel videotalkies pack because this service genrate automatic . Sir kindly deactivate this service as soon as possible.
Mob;8892577390
N Dec 20, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.Your issues has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team
N Apr 7, 2013 by
Angoo Sailo

send STOP to 121
N Jun 7, 2013 by
surreyshh

hi sir this is suresh please i dont want any packs subscribe my no.8686738474 please dont send me subsribe msgs
N Jul 3, 2013 by
Surya Prabakaran

Please kindly unsubscribe aircel mobile pocket music service for my mobile 7299138580 today itself. I have been subscribed for it automatically. I am not able to reach customer care officials too . i have loat Rs 10 for two days . so please take necessary action and unsubscribe it today itself
N Jul 20, 2013 by
heenajain

plz kindly unsubscribe my reality show pack..which automatically got subscribed..
my no is 8286559407