Aircel — unsubscribe

Konathala Swami on Nov 26, 2012
have not subscribed aircel talkies service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to aircel talkies. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number.........
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

unsubscribe daily rental games
unsubscribe daily rental games
This is sushmitha, my mobile number is 9738780545.this number is activated with CRICKET pack defaultly, because of this reason my balance is getting deducted, please unsubscribe this cricket pack imediately, if any other stuffs are subscribed please unsubscribe all that immediately.
Thanking you,
Sushmitha.

Aircel — unsubscribe

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number.........
i have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8567088772.and please the charged amount should be re payed to my number...
Unsubscribe daily cricket pack from my mobile.
My no. 9613690433
Please deactivate my aircel videotalkies pack because this service genrate automatic . Sir kindly deactivate this service as soon as possible.
Mob;8892577390
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.Your issues has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Social Media Team
send STOP to 121
hi sir this is suresh please i dont want any packs subscribe my no.8686738474 please dont send me subsribe msgs
Please kindly unsubscribe aircel mobile pocket music service for my mobile 7299138580 today itself. I have been subscribed for it automatically. I am not able to reach customer care officials too . i have loat Rs 10 for two days . so please take necessary action and unsubscribe it today itself
plz kindly unsubscribe my reality show pack..which automatically got subscribed..
my no is 8286559407
I don't want full song download pack, so please unsubscibe this service for my mobile no:7401038510.
Sir
please kindly unsubscribe my aircel store 25, as soon as possible to you.

Responses
    +91 12 4476 5000 (Head Office)
    Aircel - unsubscribe