Airtel (198@121) - unable to connect customer care

hanumanthapparaj on Jun 3, 2012
Hi. Myself Hanumanthappa.g iam using airtel service provider since from 2003.my mobile number is +919008007091.i had big concern like when i called to 121and198 i would be able to getting IVR service with my main balance.But I am unable connected when i press 9&1speek customer care exicutive so it is IVR service saying like dial *121# to toll free number knowing balance and validity other information. Kindly farword this concern to technical department and reflect it soon to avoid to move other service providers network. Thanks and regards ,Hanumanthappa.g,EMAIL ID Hanumanthappag3gmail.com.

Comments

manjunath k Airtel (198@121)  - India

unable to connect customer care - Airtel(bharti airtel)

Dear Customer Care Manager!
(unable to connect customer care)

i manjunath k gause having airtel prepaid connection no 9945809011, while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences to the customer care no the reply comes some time that no does not exists or send mail to 121
plz reconncation of costmercare
manjunath k Airtel (198@121)  - India

its good
abdul kaleem Airtel (198@121)  - India

unable to connect customer care
dharma Airtel (198@121)  - India

sir, i am dharma, i have airtel mobile postipaid, the cell ohone in mines balance because of calling 543216 number. so i will cut 10 rupees. i dont utilise the service . so, plese send me 10 ruppes for this issue.
velverthi srinivas Airtel  - India

unable to connect custmor care - Airtel

My 121 service is barred so, I want to leave the airtel services. Please forward my bills and disconnect my phone services ph no.9177224404
D Dec 21, 2012 by
u.s.tikkha

I am submitting my problem that every day I got massage on my postpaid mobil no 989752891ive Aarti and LIVEPRAYER WITHOT SENDING ANY REQUEST AND CHARGED 100/-which is applicable as per your norms from the date of i have converted prepaid to postpaid.No body is deactivate so many request have been made .MAY I Request kindly do needful I Hope my problem will be solved. thanks and regards.I also hope I will get reply as early as possible
UDAISHANKER TIKKHA 1112, INDIRA NAGAR COLONY DEHRADUN