Airtel - Cheated by Airtel

Chethan.001

This regarding Airtel broadband connection which I requested on Friday,

I have Received a call from Airtel executive on Friday.i.e.,3rd Sep'10. Till now I haven't received any connection or revert from Airtel executive.
I have submitted 500Rs installation charge + 800 Rs as modem charge with application form, Passport size and Address proof.

When I cross checked with call center they Questioned on some application number which your executive has submitted, but I haven't received any such kind of number from your executive.

I have received only 2 sheets which consists ( Tele media Acquisition check list & Tariff sheet)

Executive name :Murthy
Contact num:7676755821
Complaint num:37284074

Even Nodal Officer also escaping from her responsiblity.

Chethan

Comments

AJAY KUMAR Airtel  - India

It is really very poor and pathetic service from Airtel.
On 18 Mar 2010 around 9:50 am i have received SMS from 54321 [Thanks for downloading Adorablebeauty from Airtel.You have been charged Rs 15.Mobile TV Watch IPL http: 10.2.34.47 OTA http: 10.2.34.47 OTA ) ] after this i have been charged Rs 15.Then i talked to customer care regarding this.

Complain no is 0318153107.

After registering this complain subsequently i have been charged Rs 110 in total.
Total amount 110 has been deducted from my Airtel account no 9818135093.
This billing is totally wrong and baseless because i have not done any downloading or surfing from my cell phone.
Due to this i have talked to delhi nodal officer Zeenie Chugh(+ 91 9818334865) .
But she was not ready to log any kind of complain even she told me that this is not a complain this is only clarification which she gave me.

I need my Rs.110 revert back otherwise i will go to your senior authorities.

Ajay Kumar
Ani Akash Airtel  - India

Samething happened with me
D
s.vaasir nisaar Airtel  - India

Cheated by Airtel
I am Vaasir Iam also in the same problem
It is really very poor and pathetic service from Airtel.
On 26 Mar 2010 around 9:28 pm i have received SMS from 54321 [Thanks for downloading CombatJetAttack from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 20. MobileTV Watch IPL http://10.2.34.47/OTA] after this i have been charged Rs 20.Then i talked to customer care regarding this.

Complain no is 0326273282
SHARDUL CHAUBEY Airtel  - India

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 3/- FOR THE SAME CAUSE, EVEN I DID'NT ASKED FOR THAT.
Sunil Airtel  - India

Yes it happens most of the time and no one does anything about it...it has happened with me too but no revert back of my money even though i called customer care and told the reason...but they are replying that this is not there fault... then whose fault is???...

Sunil Airtel  - India

Yes it happens most of the time and no one does anything about it...it has happened with me too but no revert back of my money even though i called customer care and told the reason...but they are replying that this is not their fault... then whose fault is???...
N May 12, 2012 by
puranm Airtel  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear sir
This complaint is toward my post paid mobile connection and airtel. I had purchased a post paid connection from airtel, no is 9972395250.I have received a bill amount of 5000 on this , whereas my credit limit was 2500. I have been told that I was being charged toward my GPRS usage, but I was never told during the month that I was crossing my credit limit. Neither my outgoing was barred after crossing 2500 limit. This is fault and failure from airtel side not my side I already paid them 2500 rs and I cannot pay any further to this
So kindly look into this
Thax