Airtel Broadband - Broadband not working from 7 days

suren02 on May 31, 2013
I am having a Airtel Broadband connection. But from last 7 days it's not working. I logged complaints so many times but every time they promised to resolve the issue. Every time they logged it as new case so that no one can raise question on their response.

Very unsatisfied with Airtel services.

Comments

Rajesh K Airtel Broadband  - India

Log Complaint link not working - Airtel Broadband

The log complaint link is not working for the last 2 months, this forces consumers to log complaint over the phone. This is just a sheer waste of time.

I don't know what to say and the UI is so counter intuitive, when you log a complaint via their portal they ask you to re-enter contact information.

They should seriously employ a usability guru to fix their UI.

Frustrated consumer :(
Richa Goel Airtel Broadband  - India

I strongly agree with the fact that Airtel is providing worst services to its customer. Mine is friend card. I'm facing a problem from 1 month but it hasn't resolved yet.
My number is added in a group. Whenever, I call a member of the group, my 1 rupee has been cut instead of 10 paise.
Everytime, I call customer care they tell that your number is not added in any group. So, when I try to add my number in the group, message comes that my number is already added in the group.

Their system is totally incorrect due to which we face a lot of problem.

When we call Customer Care more than 3 times, they bar our call. Thats the nice thing that they can do with their customer because they can't solve the problem. So, they can do this atmost i.e not facing the customer.
Neeraj Singla Airtel Broadband  - India

I logged in a request on 25-6-09 via email and for disconnection of my telephone no. 01844030156 under request no. 10325167. But it has been more than 3 months despite of my no. of calls and emails they are not closing the request but putting more bills on me. Which is a money loss to me.
devanand shrivastava Airtel  - Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

broadband not working - AirTel

dear sir
i m customer of airtel ltd,i have connection of broadband of airtel ltd,our telephone no is 07314035965.
sir we face the disconnection problem from airtel ltd.his connection disconnected any time & he not attand our complaint last 15 days & he charge rental that period ,i feel his network & facilties is very poor.
he give no responce whan i call him.i feel that i loss my cleients communication & i m going down with my bussiness.so please help me .i faced this type of problem before 3 month ago.
N May 31, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste Suren,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 31 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
N Jun 3, 2013 by
Airtel Presence

Namaste Suren,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Saurav ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd