Airtel Broadband - Cancellation request

Arvind janarthanan

I was using Airtel brodband internet connection in chennai for 2 years from 07 to 09 and moved to bangalore on Aug 09 and placed a request for shifting of connection. Since the Area to which i have shifted is awaiting Airtel connection, i had no other option to cancel the connection.

For cancellation i think it is an herculian task with Airtel broadband. The Customer care does not seem to have enough knowledge or willingness and i was totally frustrated with the response i got.

I didnot expext this kind of very poor customer response from an company like Airtel, it is really pathetic. It is not sufficient if they have some stars like Sharuk khan etc. as their Brand ambassador to survive in the market and continue to provide this shitty response.

I am really frustrated. I really wanted to disconnect the broad band connection with Airtel and stay in peace.

Arvind

Comments

yatin

I was using Airtel brodband internet connection in karnal.i was call many time to costmaercare but their is no action take to disconet of broadband.

N May 16, 2012 by
RatikantCC

Company Like Airtel! Do u feel Airtel is good anyway? Wake up man!!!

Airtel Broadband - Cancellation request