Airtel Broadband - Re-installationof Broad Band to my New Address Never Done

swati.chak on Mar 15, 2011

This is to complain that I have been a faithful Customer of Airtel Mobile Broad Band and Digital TV since so many years and I never expected so much of trouble from their end. I had a Broadband connection from them

Landline number : 01146521391
Account Number : 14389934

I shifted my location within the same colony and placed a request for re-installation on the new address, after I place this request I made 1000s of call to the engineers who called me up and the cutomer care but all I got is reference numbers and callback confirmation. I was completely harrassed by Airtel Broad Band deaprtment as after so many calls and request they gave me no Broadband inspite of being there old faithful customer. I called them Finally and asked them if they want to give no Broadband to me they should better disconnect as I cannot pay a bill for using nothing. instead of taking any action,they disconnected my broadband. Also everytime I called customer care they just use to put me on hold for 15-20 min and disconnect my call.

I was so happy with Airtel services but after this experience I am very dissapointed with airtel. Please help as I need this connection with my original offered plan back. Thanks!
Complaint comments 0 Comments