Airtel Broadband - Connection not installed

sobbisen on Jan 25, 2011
Dear Whomsoever it may concern

Your Sr Sales Officer (Akash Chauhan, Interface office, Malad (W), Mumbai; Ph: 99870 58320) had filled my Subscriber Enrollment Form (No. 261040) and committed that the Airtel Broadband connection will be activated by 25th Jan evening. He has even collected 1800 Ruppes cash which he has acknoledged on top of the form with signature.

Whe we followed up with him in the afternoon today, he informed us that as per his records our connection is already activated !!! This is appalling !!! Now, his mobile is switched off and we have nowhere to go. Your customer care will only respond by 29th Jan afternoon which is not acceptable to me. Please return my money by 12 noon tomorrow. Else, i will be forced to take legal action against Airtel since I have all the written documentation with me to prove. And I have already consulted my elder brother who is a lawyer.

Please do not ignore this e-mail as a threat. It is a genuine customer complaint and I would expect Airtel to jump to this.

In any case, you've lost 2 customers today.

Saurabh Sengupta

Comments

PRASHANT VERMA Broadband  - India

CONNECTION NOT INSTALLED - Broadband

I was apply a brodband connection with the WI FI Modem 10 - 15 days back but till today i am not getting the connection of brodband from vsnl. when we quering from bsnl office he replyied that the connection was alredy send for the installation. But very sorry to say 7 days left but modem is not installed. The details are given hereunder.

Sub name - PRASHANT VERMA
Phone no. 0542 2276999
Brod band plan - 250/- per month rental plan

PRASHANT VERMA
VDA COMPLEX, GURUDHAM CROSSING,
VARANASI
Aanchal Malik Airtel  - India

Broadband connection installation - AirTel

It's been 8 working days now that my broadband connection is not in place. The sales executive has been telling me "I would be done tomorrow" since the day I applied. The Airtel Customer Care tells me toda that "I would be done tomorrow evening" and the Sales Manager says "Tomorrow Morning". A day of mine got wasted because of the sales executive, he told me to wait for 10 mins and then did not turn up that day, neither did he take any of my calls. It's a frustrating experience. There time lines are 5 working days but not it's the 8th. No point talking to anyone in the organization.

Airtel Broadband - Connection not installed