Airtel - Billing query

sridhar
Dear All,

I had the bill of 3385.00. I did not paid the bill as i had a billing queries..So late payment charges were levied. One day i receive the call from chennai and that people informed me that if i pay 3100 rs there will waive 285.oo so i had paid 3100 rs..the guy who called from chennai made the false promise and no everytime am getting calls from airtel asking me to pay 285.oo rs..everytime i am pissed off expalining all the situation. but these guys never made this clear.

Always i doubt these airtel guys..so when i received the call from chennai..i recorded the call and kept as proof.. so sirs please help me with this and let me know how can i file a legal case against them.

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Dec 15, 2011 by
khatrikam

Respected sir,

I have your airtel post paid plan and I am a prime customer of airtel for many years. Recently a new airtel plan cug connection comes in my organization. Customer representative also come for new connection. I have requested to them to change my plan, but some how they replied to me that they not able to change my plan. In this matter I have also contacted to your customer relation center and also on phone on dial 121.

so please change my plan same as launched in my organization so that I will get the benefit from it.

Thanking you,