Airtel - Stop service of 54321

S.Sivasankar

My mobile No.9940337548

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the service of Cricket. It gives all kind of unrest while in office in other places viz sending lots of sms from 54321. every message cost me Rs.2/- and I am at a loss of Rs.30/- daily.

I request this form to kindly bring this matter to the Highest authorities and do the needful.

with regards
S.Sivasankar

Comments

My Airtel Mobile no automatically activated cricket and friends chat service. I was tried to stop this service with customer care. First I sent a stop request to 121. Customer care replies the list of services to stop. when I replay the message to 1210 "Message sending failed" after a 5 min again customer care replies "We have not received any input from you". I never seen this kind of worst service at any where. They are cheating their customers with this add on services. De activating these services is very tough to reach the customer care.

With regards
Raguraman. A
adithan

stopped service - Airtel

The service for my number 9790756333 got in the name of chitra, Annanagar, has been stopped suddenly and the sim is just asking for PUK CODE.

I have been receiving mail alerts from Airtel. They are charging Rs.1 /- per sms. I dont need this service and I informed them about 7 to 8 times. But still they are not doing it. Please reply for this message and send me a solution to solve this problem.

Thanking you,
gauhar

Even I have a major problem
Airtel without asking me start a service of filmy buss and deducted straight away 10 Rs. from my balance...
WHen I call customer care they say this call is chargeable but no one picks attend the call and still charge me...
Further more every day Rs. 1 is deducted from my balance
This people likes eating other people money only
I cant even change my Sim now

My mobile No.9860584849

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the service of Kingfisher Calendar Hunt 2010. It gives all kind of unrest while in office in other places viz sending lots of sms from 555630. every message cost me Rs.1/-.

with regards
SNEHAL JAMEWAR
tmnataraj Airtel  - Chitradurga, Karnataka, India

unsubscribe translator plus service - Airtel Mobile Service

I have not subscribed for any transater plus service.My no is 9845546840.I have been charged rs.5 daily which is rediculous.Unsubscribe now.
aite

hi sir plz stop news 9558404948
N Mar 3, 2011 by
prakazbt

My mobile No.8870693333

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the service of hall of fame. It gives all kind of unrest while in office in other places viz sending lots of sms from 54321.

A Mar 10, 2011 by
Abhijeet r

My mobile No.9755209449

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the service are renude it is FHMi5

I requested Airtel to stop my all servises please...
N May 10, 2011 by
arvindaman Airtel  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Stop the services - Airtel Mobile

I have a mobile No-9793025555 since last three years in CUG sceme in March 2011 I am transfering my services from CUG to prepaid on 05.05.2011 stopped all services not any information I have a sufficient balance with tarrif.
I am facing a lot of financally and mently problem.
Pl solve.
D May 10, 2011 by
arvindaman Airtel  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I am facing a lot of financally and mently problem.
My another contact No-is 9415072195
N Jun 1, 2011 by
ShishirPrabhu Airtel  - Goa, India

stopping service - AirTel

I have been receiving messages from Airtel 54321 on my mobile no 9890651875 saying that I have been renewed for Dance Club service when actually i have not subscribed for the same. As of now, I have been debited Rs 40 and the message keeps popping up after ever few days. Customer support people are unable to help me out as even after telling them, this irritating messages keep coming up. I m totally disappointed with Airtel as I feel they are cheating me. I m planning of approaching the Consumers Forum now.
N Jun 4, 2011 by
sunder yadav Airtel  - Kosi kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India

service stop - AirTel

My sim card has no network coverge till today 10pm.sevral times my outgoing calls has stopped by airtel.
From today 10 pm when i call any other cell to this no. computer says ur service has been stopped.

sunder lal
N Jun 13, 2011 by
ShishirPrabhu Airtel  - Goa, India

Rakesh, thanks for resolving my problem. I shall check out if the message has really stopped popping up.
N Jul 13, 2011 by
ajeet201

dear sir

my mobile number is 8897665376

i am using airtel mobile service. my number is from andhra pradesh and presently i m in kerala. i dont know when and how kingfisher calender calender is activated on my mobile and i am losing balance rs 5/- on daily basis. when i called to 121 they denied to take my complained to stop this as i am andhra costmer. and when i callled 9849098490 yesterday i was unable to connect executive after selecting the appropriate number i was recieving a message '' dial *123# from your airtel mobile for more details of your balance" i tried five times and lost my balance in calling customer care as i was on roaming.
i again i called 121 and told them the story they asked me to try *121*5#. i did the same and recieved the sms that i have no active VAS service. i have saved all the messages in my inbox and all the calls i made to 121 and 9849098490 and making my mind to complaint this matter to district consumer forum.

i request this forum to look into the matter and please sort out the problem.

regards

ajeet singh
A Jul 23, 2011 by
ananya patra

everyday airtel cuts 5/- and 3/- from my account...I have also tried to call customer care, sent msg to 121 to stop service.but still the same condition.my account no 7896172239.I have lost 30/- in total.plz refund my money back to my account otherwise I have no option without shifting to any other network...this type of automatic money reduction is unbearable.
N Dec 24, 2011 by
manjumaya

dear sir,
everyday i lost 1/- from my account...dont know wat service s acting, , , , , , , , , , i have tried many times to customer care and asked to deactivate the service...but still now they didnt...pls deactivate the serive...my num s 8056825109
N May 18, 2012 by
jaisankarnagari

My mobile No.9740148882

In Airtel Mobile service, I have unknowingly activated the service Cricket subscription service from airtel.I requested Airtel auhthorities to stop this service long time back. Still they have not obliged my request.Even I have sent message STOP to 121, still same problem.

I requested Airtel to stop my all servises please...
D Oct 30, 2012 by
siddharth113

dear sir,
my no is 8974851680 there is a promotional tariff which is activated by
the promotional airtel policy which is AD-AIRMAG pl discontinue it i dont
want it