Airtel - LAPU COMPLAIN

satish kumar
Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that presently I am maintaining one LAPU of Airtel subscriber Under dealer Name- RAM SINGH & GARG, since 2005 at Mbl No. 98295-69850, Billing name M/s. SUPRIYA TELECOM & Owner name Mr. Satish Kumar R/o- Defence Colony, Near Mausam Vibhag, Airforce Area. Jodhpur. Rajasthan

Here I would like to describe you my problem from last 2 to 3 month with the local dealer of Airtel.
· Many times I request him to recharge my Lapu, but he always make me assurance, later on he didn’t do the same.
· I have been given 1 to 1.5 k of good business through out the year and I always cleared my all dues of Lapu account in cash or check since 2005. But still there is no BANNER OR HODDING of Airtel in front of my shop, this need I always put into dealer knowledge.
· Here I also put up some information about some of the shop nearest to me and who had opened in the year of 2008 has got the entire thing from Airtel in right time like. Banner, publicities material and Lapu account updated.
Presently there are many communication problem facing with the local dealer of Airtel but there no one here to hear all this, finally at this juncture I directly contact to you.
I hope so my difficulties will be resolve as earliest as possible.
Thanking you.

With regards.

Satish Kumar
(94611-70759)

Comments

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that presently I am maintaining one LAPU of Airtel.
name=vishal singh rathore
mob.no.=9752806408
customer mob.no.=9893961782
problem occured in customer mobile 9893261782
problem is no outgoing facility is available in these number.
& customer care no.121 is also not responding so plz configure these no.today itself
raj

you have dected some amount of rupees 194 from my balance and so please replace it

In May 25 th 2009 i had been informed that the transaction had been credited but while checking i had found that the amount had not been credited to my account.My EC mobile No is +919894132401

I request to verify and credit the transaction amount to my account.

Fos No is +919994049103

authorised to tollfree all services my no.9981608349

my no. 9981608349 fsim service authorised please

I am customer very much satisfied with the services...but resently one retailer did a recharge of 64rs on my number..and my all plans got changed, earler plan was frnds plan.so please help me out to get that plan back...

Brother, will you please tell me what is LAPU?
N Aug 30, 2013 by
airtel monu

sorry i am send a wrong massege to you this massage not releted to you

Airtel - LAPU COMPLAIN