Airtel - CUSTOMER CARE

Sunil Singhal5 on Jun 15, 2011
This is Sunil Singhal,my airtel number is 9896388443.this is with reference to cbdmo 20607394607, my conversation with ur customer care executive Nand Swaroop.i got my phone recharged as follows
25 may-Rs 50
27 may -two recharges of Rs50 each
28 may -Rs 20
all of these recharges were sucessfulul and i even received the confirmation messages.but a little later each one of them was nullified.on contacting customer service ,ur Nand Swaroop rebuked me and called me a cheater and a liar and accused dat i hadnt got any of these recharges done.he even did not take into account the confirmation messages and clearly refused to lodge a complaint in this regard.people like him are a liability to the company and create suspicion on the goodwill of the company,pls take action against him.

Comments

sudhansu.tex Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

mysels sudhansu of prepaid no(9967262524)i am very disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen, all gives you the false statements.
had so many complain no. i want to cancel my 460 plan, had talked to cust care, they told me it ll be cancelled after 24 hours. i wait for that,but there is nothing changed,but after that my cust care service is blocked by airtel. and the problem is still unsolved
Ashish Aggarwal Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

I purchased recharge coupon for top it up but i dint get any balance and when i try to call customer care they are noy picking up call. My no. is 9958568086

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Aggarwal
hasanali Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

pls sir...
i want name & address
of above cell No.9828977159

hasan
invkarthik Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i am unable to cancel my F@Ftoppings because every time iam sending my cancellation message to 121 it is replyng thatthe wordings are wrong somebody help me
anup gakkhar Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

AIRTEL CUISTOMER CARE CELL NEEDS COUNCILLING
IF STUDENTS OF A MEDICAL COLLEGE ARE TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT THE CASES OF BEHAVIOUR DISORDERS, CONFUSED PERSONALITIES, AND LACK OF THOUGHT OF COORDINATION IN THOUGHTS AND EXPRESSIONS .NON CLARITY OF MIND .UNAWARE ABOUT ANY VISION, I AM SURE AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE CENTRE CAN SERVE AS A ROLE MODEL FOR CASE DEMONTRATION.
IT WILL BE CLEAR FROM MY ENCOUNTER WITH THEM FOR MY NO.9876124006
I WAS OVER CHARGED FOR AIRTEL LIVE SERVICES WHICH I NEVER USED .AFTER A LOT OF CONVERSATION ON PHONE THE FINAL SETTLEMENT REACHED TO PAY RS 350 AND SAME AMOUNT FROM SECURITY AMOUNT WILL BE ADJUSTED.THE TALK WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR .EVEN A PERSON WITH LOW MENTAL LEVEL COULD ASSESS THAT THE SETTLEMENT IS FINAL.UNFORTUNATELY THEIR DEPARTMENT CONTRARY TO TRHEIR COMMITMENT DID NOT TAKE ANY INIATIVE TO COLLECT SECURITY AND SENT AGAIN A NEW BILL.I THINK THEY NEED COUNCILING FROM AN EXPERT OF THESE TYPE OF DISEASES.
DR ANUP KUMAR
karan gambhir Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i totally agree with u !!! only 1 % of the AIrtel executives are Educated !!! rest of them are simply rude and useless.
kaustubhtrip Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i have 3 airtel prepaid mobile 9936600900, 9956227309, 9956228473, 9793661760. I am unable to contact customer care by 3 month. i have complained to customer care through PCO but till date i have no solution. What can I do?
Shalini Goel Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Dear sir, I am using Air Tel mobile services since last 2 years. Earlier i was using Air Tel postpaid service having mobile no.09818114140. Then, during this july i have tranferred my Postpaid connection to Prepaid connection. But, due to any faulty input that issued prepaid SIM have gotten blocked by only your Air Tel personnel. Further, your personnel at Air Tel, Communication Needs, Shop No.1, CS-1 Block, Sector-25, Noida, have issued a new prepaid SIM with the same number on 08 Oct.2008 and activated as well and simultaneously, a lifetime recharge of Rs. 999/- have been made. But, on 20 Oct. 2008, my prepaid SIM have got blocked, and no one is getting why it was happened...? I have made several requests & complaints to your customer support as well as that retail Air Tel counter at sector-25, Noida, but, no one of your personnel is responding to resolve this issue. They all are just replying account is showing SIM is blocked and assuring this No. will get back in next 24-96 hrs. but have not gotten started. Therfore, here i m requesting you to please solve this issue to avoid the threat of improper services from Air Tel. Thanking you.
(09878328232)
D
lal singh bisht Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I have Motorola C117 Mobile with Airtel Connection. It 2 Years Subscription Period has end. Please send me the subsidy password of my phone.Sothat i used another SIM in my phone. Its IMEI no is:-358612003966488.
D
ankit bhatnagar Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

pls mera minus bal. mujhe vapis kar do varna main consumer forum aapki complaint karonga.
Rajeev kumar Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

I have prepaid conection my cellphone no. is 9810983309, But last from 15 days my no. is not working due to adress veryficationn. I do not get any notisfication for that from airtel side. so please assit me to start my same cell no.

I want to take with customer care executive but while call transfer to customer care executive, your executive cut the phone without listen me...

VERY BED CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
Bira Kishore Sahoo Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

after receiving our complaints they are not responding at all to further complaints.

09.12.2008

I would like to inform u that on 8th evening at around 2-3 pm, I recd msg from Airtel saying, " TKS FOR DOWNLOADING JAVA SCRIPT GAME " and had deducted Rs. 50/- from my account without downloading the game.

I complained about this to one of your Staff "Ms. Bhanu" on the 9th morning, who said that I will get complaint No. But so far writing this letter, I hv not recd any complaint No.

I would request you to look into this matter and revert the amount of Rs. 50/- to my account.

My Mobile No. is 90031 - 92403.

Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Sheela G. Kumar

Dheeraj Gupta Airtel  - KURNOOL, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India

BIAS BEHAVIOUR OF COMPANY - Bharti Airtel

Hello guys !!

Myself Dheeraj Gupta.

I'm a resident of Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad. I applied countless times in airtel broadband office for a new broadband connection. But every time I got a deny from the company's officials stating that I won't get it..

On the other hand my friends residing in the same colony same area are using the airtel broadband for the last many months..
I sent my application to the nodal offices also but in vain. There's no one to hear me.
& whenever I contact them they refuse to provide me a new connection...

.I wanna know the reasonbehind this biased behaviour of the company towards its customers..

Any editor reading this complaint please contact me via my email..
krishna Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

my networt (voice clearity)disturbes and the call disconnects automecically.and i started new gprs connection.so i called customer care and despite of my calls some times i couldnt listen to the voice of customer care or couldnt connect it.after some tries my calls were autometically disconnected saying i had covered the call limit...this is a total harasment, they shouldnt be given this authority to disconnect your call when the actuall fault is theres...when u need the help the most for computer settings its just disgusting
JYOTSNA RANE Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

HI, I AM AIRTEL PREPAID CUSTMER & MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9892040047, IN MY MOBILE EVERYDAY MORNING 8.30AM TO 9.00 AM ONE STOTRAS SONG PLAY NO IS (9967715884) AND NEXT 11.30 AM 2 MESSAGE COME, THIS MESSAGE SENDING FROM THIS NUMBER (290601) & MESSGE CENTER NUMBER IS (9892999043) AT THAT TIME I RECEIVE MESSAGE RS. 2/- CUT IN MY TOTAL BALANCE EVERYDAY, SO I DON’T WANT THIS FACILITY, I REQUEST YOU TO CANCEL THIS SECEAM/ FACILITY URGENTLY
YESTERDAY DT:27/01/09 I WENT AIRTEL GALLARY TALK MY PROBLE WITH DIALING NO (999) SHE SAY CLOSE THIS FACILITY SOME TIME LATER BUT TODAY MORNING AGAIN PLAY THE SONG AT TIME 9.00AM
I AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO CLOSE THIS OR CANCEL IT IMMIDIATELY.
Rahul Mondal Airtel  - Betumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Worst customar care!
I and my some friends have been facing a great problem with customer care. We have been trying to connect to customer care agent but it does not allow us. We are facing it more over 1 month. My no. Is 09800260231. We are from Bankura (west bengal). Pls do something. Help me.. Thank you. --RAHUL

Airtel - CUSTOMER CARE