Airtel - Now STD or Local Call Free For Airtel Pre-Paid Customers

preethy
Airtel Mobile Connecetion is not user Friendlybecause they are not introducing any airtel to airtel free offers like that of Reliance Connection. No airtel to airtel STD offers are there now a days. But the network coverage is really goodand also the customer care service. Please introduce some economically free new offers for Airtel pre-paid customers.

Comments

no local calls from other network on new airtel prepaid connection - Airtel Prepaid

sir/madam,
i have taken a new airtel connection from lucknow on 12 august.
At the time of purchase the company executive assured of trouble free service and gave the sim.
but when we brought the sim at home and made a local call from BSNL landline and mobile, "number doesnot exist" message is heard. but when we put 0 before the number the number is dialed but we have to pay STD charges of the call.
We told about the matter to the airtel office from where we bought the sim.
they assured that with 10-15 days ur complaint will be solved. but i m still facing this problem. today i again rang to the local office and to customer care but now they are saying that it is not out problem and u have the contact the BSNL office. i husband stay in Agra and i m new to lucknow. If he has to talk to me he has to pay STD charges for a local talk. now i m feeling cheated as i trusted airtel services but now the executives appointed donot even know how to talk to the customers.
i have taken the lifetime package but cannot take the benefits of airtel. please look into the matter as 90% of my family members use BSNL landline and mobile i m really in trouble.
please look into the matter

there is no free calling service for 2 airtel to airtel no. at any time in india

The offer providing by Hutch works well as 149 - 1000 minutes from Hutch to Hutch. It is really cheapest talktime ever. I do request to Airtel senior official to offer such a bonus free point system so that maximum peoples can be benefited. As airtel stops providing this offer at the moment. All the airtel customers are unhappy for this, they are now turn their face towards hutch and idea to get free call minutes, I saw most of my friends has done the same, they are keeping two phones so that they can call free to hutch numbers or idea numbers through this free bonus minutes.Which is not good for bussiness.

i know, HOW TO FREE CALL . ? SO JUST CALL ME 9933000059

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

...sir koi aisa tarif nikakiye jisme airtel to airtel free local call ho sake

shashsnk

ple give this std free to airtel to airtel offer for the airtel costomers like reliance & indicom

pls do tell me how to make my calls free to airtel to airtel . & call me on 9004255647

i have a free call software.its free for all india mobile and landline...if any one interested den give a call to 919916807841 or 9743081037
nick

I think reliance is doin better nw coz all others like airtel, vodo offers only for local calls and local sms.

Airtel network in rural area is very worst comparin to vodo and someothers.

why cant they make some gud offer for std calls and sms, atleast they would have decrease the call rates for airtel to aitel or vodo to vodo, but both the companies fails to do that.

I guess reliance is goin to offer lots of stuff in there GSM connection.

so lets wait for some more months to get a good offer fr

sir i wanna make free calls can u tell me about this
raviner

airtel to airtel std firee mobile on9611867369

All this information is wrong so you don't waist your time and money.

how to free calls plz tell me airtel

i desperately need a free calling trick frm airtel to airtel std. .plzzzz do help meee

how to std calls free on airtel
rajni

plz tell me airtel to other mobile for free calling in india
kamal

plz teell me how to make std free calling from airtel pl call me eeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 9730636388

i want A to A free calls Softwear Please Call 9949727199 & 9949925170

sir please inform the details bout airtel 2airtel free my mai id is inigobenze@gmail.com

Airtel - Now STD or Local Call Free For Airtel Pre-Paid Customers