Airtel - billing statement

gurdeep singh tiwana
complaint against payment through cheqes number, 839441 and 358261 of rupes, 2550 and 2620 respectivly.
1. amount of rs 2550/- is not mention in the bill.
2. amount of rs 2620/- is not showing on your computer
please clarify both the amounts.which are debitsto bharti airtel ltd on dated 2-9-2008 and 20-09-2008 from state bank of patiala branch.mobile number-98155-45815.

Comments

yuvaraj

statements - AirTel

i am used in airtel prepaidconnection.send my income&outgoing call dedail send my e mail i.d my emailid yuvashinev@rediffmail.com my mobile num, ber 9789620800

i want billing statement please

We want a billing statement of airtel number 9967006180 for the billing period of 02 March, 09 to
01 April, 09 as soon as possible.

bill are not yet i received my bill date is every month 4th day so you pls. sent my bills on my mail addresses

I am not receiving my statement.
Phone Number - 9840839411
Balagopal
sukumar

please send me the full bill details statement of the month of july

provided the bill statment

my no:09987686766

pls send all month bill statement

ths,
prem
agarwal

dear sir

Our airtel relationship no.112-101102388 name of super rubber & engg.co.pvt.ltd.chinchwad we did not received bill for the month of june-july-2009.

kindly send bill statement to above e-mail id for able to pay.

regards,
agarwal

non delivery of bill statement - Airtel

hi!
i har request many time to customer care to forward my bill of september09 bt they didnt do that

i do not receive my mobile bill o time. Request you to please send my mobile to my residence address instead of office address. Also request you to please send me statement on the above mentioned email address on priority.

please send me the full bill details statement of the month of july to october 2009.

Please send me the full bill details statement of the month of july to october 2009. My no. 9878493903.

kindly send bill statement to above e-mail id for able to pay.

Bhatia.

I need last two month bill statement of my phone no - 9937931991

I need last two month (aug09 & sept09) Bill statement details of my no. 09937931991.

I have outgoing & incomming call statement for the month of september argently. please sent mail for my mail ID.
Mobile No - 9890515090.

Sent my bill for the month of september 2009 on my mail addresses. plase immediatetly action.

my mobile no 9831236589. please send my billing statement.

send me the billing statement for my mobile no 960365333