Airtel - No.5432101 Fashion Tips

Mohd Abdul Qadeer
I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding fashion tips or any thing else. I am trying to stop this service from many days I spoke to many customer executives on Airtel but no one helped me out to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible and get all my balance back.
Abdul Qadeer
Ph No: 9908002293

Comments

Shashi
Ph No: 9198966768

I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding cricket scoress or any thing else. I am trying to stop this service from many days I spoke to many customer executives on Airtel but no one helped me out to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible and get all my balance back.
Yours Truly, sanjiv
my mobile number is 9177752696
sanjiv

Yours Truly, sanjiv
my mobile number is 9177752696
mark

I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding spicy jokes or any thing else. I am trying to stop this service from many days I spoke to many customer executives on Airtel but no one helped me out to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible and get all my balance back.
Haitilo
Ph No: 919862449359

I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding fashion tips or any thing else. I am trying to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible.
Ravindra
mob no 9760831156

Sadanand
mobile no 9959646542

Sadanand
mob no 9959646542

Praveen
kiran

I don't want any message strictly from 5432101 regarding jokes or any thing else. I am trying to unsubscribe this service. Daily 1Rs. is deducted from my account please help me out to stop this service as soon as possible.

I have been receiving jokes in form of SMS from 5432101 service. Kindly deactivate this service so that I don't receive anything from this service in future.

Venkat Rao
My mobile Number 9676442013
Naresh

text message and amount deduct from 5432101 - Airtel

Naveen, one of the Airtel customers with Prepaid number 9717529662. I am repeatedly getting text messages from the number from 5432101, surprisingly I could not stop the service inspite of sending a message STOP to the number 5432101. I was trying to call customer care for prepaid customers but I was shocked to hear no option where I can talk to customer care team...
my balance have deducted by Airtel
Rs. 10/- and Today RS. 20/-

rajeshwar
hari

U just send a SMS from your mobile saying that

UNSUB JOKE

to 54321

this will de-activate the subscription
hzolapara Airtel Prepaid  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

messages from 5432101 - Airtel Prepaid

i am airtel customer (9701520650).. i did not activate the offer on 5432101 and i am getting some actress's daily updates and they are charging for it.. please stop this service .. and in future never do this to customers wit out prior subscription..
krishna vamsi Airtel Prepaid  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I am airtel customer (8897068733).. i did not activate the offer on 5432101 and i am getting some actress's daily updates and they are charging for it.. please stop this service .. and in future never do this to customers wit out prior subscription..

yours,
vamsi.
krishna vamsi Airtel Prepaid  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

please reply me that you had cancelled that offer to my mobile soon.
shantisri Airtel Prepaid  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I am airtel customer (9959190902).. i did not activate the offer on 5432101 and i am getting some actress's daily updates and they are charging for it.. please stop this service .. and in future never do this to customers wit out prior subscription..

Airtel - No.5432101 Fashion Tips