Airtel - call details

Chaturvedi Rk on Jan 22, 2013
call details
hi sir
i want to know the call details(incoming and outgoing) of the Airtel Number: 9871913640
on dates of 01-12-2012 to 22-01-2013 plz kindly send details to rajendarchaturvedi@ymail.com......

Comments

N Jul 10, 2014 by
Parkash Moga

Best Review
Dear Sir
Please send 23/06/2014 Call details number 9876620181, email, , , Gurdeepdhillon989@gmail.com
chaluve gowda Airtel  - India

we want call details - AirTel

wwe want d call details
dinesh sharma Airtel  - India

pls. i want call details for every month on my email id.
abhisek Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

dear sir,
i dont want my call details to be shown on net on my account due to some security. or how can i delete already shown. i have postpaid connection. plz help me asap
abdul farooque e p Airtel  - India

i has a motorola l7 cell phone, its IMEI no 352504-01-1329179.it missed 2 days before. now anyone use my mobile.i need fine that person&sim number, wt i do, my number -9895506768. i hope information with airtell costemer center, i am waiting reply.
abdul farooque
Digital information pvt ltd Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

sir please send my outgoing call details for the no 9008101532.
this is company given sim. so i need to separate my personal and office calls
Manisha Ravindra Kute Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

please send me the last two months call detail ph- no
9960619160. The connection of the same was taken from Ahmednagar (Maharashtra).

M Kute
Neeraj singh Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

plz provide me my call details on my email id for the month of oct'08
fazil Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i want call details from my mobile number.if u can give call details at this time.den when are you give me call deatial?
Divya david.T Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

My name is divya david working in natioan institute o oceanography, Dona paula, Goa . Six months ago somebody had stolen my mobile .Now also they are using it with the same number, please let me know, if there is any provsion to track my number, in which circle it is working now ?

My number was 9960382169
GURMEET Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dnyanada Nitin Daangal Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

could I get the call details of the no. 9890999500 for last two months on my e-mail id
Avadh D. Doshi Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Please anyone can send me the web address? to ckeck my airtel prepaid card`s call list. plzzzzzzzzzzz mail me on avadh_jan@yahoo.co.in
Aakash Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am a Airtel prepaid customer. My number being 9755664927.
Please provide me my incoming/outgoing call details for last 3 months on my e-mail id. I will be very thankful if u help.

E-mail:aki_m11@yahoo.com
chandan Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

plz display 9179914142 call details
raj Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am a Airtel prepaid customer. My number being 9993578556.
neha deshpande Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i am a pre paid card holder, my no. is 9860486249... my call details have been leaked out by someone without my permission.. and i dont want my call details to be leaked to anyone, not even myself.. what abt the privacy the company shld provide.. i want u to assure that now no one wld be able to take out my call details
jasjit singh Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i am a Airtel prepaid coustmer. My number being 9878967272.
anubhav Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

please send my call details for the month of october onwards.my phone number is 9871950077.the connection was taken from delhi
Sigin Mathew Airtel  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dear Mr. Sathish Kumar,

We have not received detailed bill for the below mentioned number.

Please send the same by return mail. Please find below the details.

KIRBY BUILDING SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED
NEW No: 2, OLD No: 25,
CENOTAPH ROAD 2ND LANE,
ALWARPET,
CHENNAI – 600 018
(BEHIND: HOTEL PARK SHERATON)
PHONE: 044-2432 3743 / 44 / 46
FAX: 044-2432 3745

Sandhya
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-----Original Message-----
From: 121@airtelindia.com [mailto:121@airtelindia.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:46 PM
To: sandhyabm@maa.kirby-india.com
Subject: Re: (Mobile No:=9940062147 ) Detailed Bill Required for Mobile No.9940062147 Message From "Sandhya" <sandhyabm@maa.kirby-india.com> [REF:234459511824]

Dear Ms. Sandhya,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You have requested us for the detail bill dated 03/01/09 for the mobile number 9940062147.

We would like to inform you that your request has been registered with us and the Service request number for the same is 20263149,

We would revert to you on or before 27/01/09.

You can also register with our website for viewing the last four months detailed bill by the following procedure:

" Logon to our website, www.airtel.in
" Click on register and register your account by filling the online form.
" An SMS would be sent on your mobile informing about the user name and the password.

" Please login with the given username and the password and you would be able to view your mobile account details.
" Click "Bill Guide" option in the left side of the webpage.
" Click "Account number"
" Select the invoice period to view the details and click on "Bill details"
" Click on "Itemized Call Statement" to view the itemized call details.

Kindly be informed that you would be able to view the bill details after two days from the bill generation date.

For getting the E-bill to your mail id for the specified month, we request you to send an SMS as mentioned below.

SMS Ebill <space email id <space month to 121 [Toll Free]

The bill is protected with password to receive the password please type "ebill password" to 121[toll free]. Once you receive the password you can view the bill immediately.

For further assistance, mail us at 121@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Sathish Kumar
Customer Care Executive
Bharti Airtel Limited.

---- Original Message ----

Please send us the detailed bill for the Mobile No.99400 62147.

Sandhya

Secretary

Kirby Building Systems India Ltd.,

New No.2, Old No.25,

Cenotaph Road,

2nd Lane, Alwarpet,

Chennai 18

Ph: 2432 3743 / 44 / 46

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3770 (20090116) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3775 (20090118) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3795 (20090123) __________

Airtel - call details