Airtel - amount deduction

manojkanojia12 on Sep 25, 2011
Pls unsubscribe from gclub.in/ea
I have not subscribed for this website, but deduction is made without my knowledge.
My number is 9717860729.
I have lot of problem such like this amount deduction.

Comments

kaleem ullah khan Airtel  - India

i was using gprs services the service is not good and amount is deducted unnecessarily since 15days i am not using this service but on 25/8/07 at 10:38 am 30rs have been deducted again on 27/8/07 at 9:37 am some amount has been deducted when i am not using this services why the amount is being deducted.
Pramod N.S. Airtel  - Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

I m Pramod N.S. My mobile no. is 98291-55714. I have airtel prepaid connection in which i am subscribed for life time scheme. I had copied the caller tune from my friend who also had the same life time scheme in airtel. Rs. 50 were deducted from my balance and today suddenly a msg comes regarding change in my caller tune and Rs. 15 were deducted without any information. I had not asked to change my caller tune. Pls help me.
Baliram Pawar Airtel  - India

Deduct the Amount after recharge - Airtel Prepaid

I (Mr. Baliram Pawar) using the Airtel prepaid connection (Mob No +919967260578).

After recharge the voucher for above mention mobile number the some amount is always deduct from my mobile number account, I never active any specific service on my above mention mobile number.

Request you to please look into the matter and resole the query. If there is any specific service is active please dative with today’s effect.

If necessary please contact me on (9869044709 or sandeep_b_pawar@yahoo.co.in)

Thanks & regards,
Baliram Pawar
(Airtel prepaid user)
Rajeev Sinha Airtel  - India

I have bought one Prepaid Airtel Sim from Darbhanga for my on 14/08/2008. For ID proof I had furnish my PAN Card Photocopy & Ration Card for Residance Proof. On 07.09.2008 all the service on that particular sim was stoped without any intimation.

Customer Care detail is not available on AIRTEL Site.
Krishan Wadhwa Airtel  - India

Sirji.. i too have same problem. my 80 rs has got deducted for services i have not used nor subscribed. i have called for more than 10 days everyday and had given 6 registered complains but no use. these guys just want to loot us by any means.
Prakash D. Bhambure Airtel  - India

Deduct the amount after recharge - Airtel prepaid connection(lifetime)

I, prakash D . Bhambure using the airtel prepaid connecton(M.No9892157189).After the recharge of voucher for above said mobile number abnormal deduction even without calls & no any active specific subcriptions so I frequently approached to customer care & airtel Galary but nobody is responding, i disappointed myself and decide to go to others network but before that i would like to express my agony with you.In case if any active subcription you found nullify the effect.Please try to make neccessary corrective action on it & give feedback to me.
Thanks, With regard, prakash D, Bhambure
vijay arora Airtel  - India

Airtel Lifetime Prepaid Recharge - Airtel Lifetime Prepaid Recharge

I HAVE PURCHASED A NEW AIRTEL NUMBER (9717322721) YESTERDAY (29 DECEMBER 2008) FROM HOTSPOT SHOWROOM SITUATED AT SRS SHOPPING MALL, FARIDABAD. HOTSPOT EXECUTIVES TOLD ME THAT IF I GO FOR RECHARGE OF RS.199/-, I WILL RECEIVE LIFETIME VALIDITY ON MY NUMBER. I SAY THEM TO GO AHEAD. THEY RECHARGE MY NUMBER, BUT I RECEIVED TALK TIME OF RS. 103 WITH VALIDITY OF ONE MONTH ONLY. NOW HOTSPOT SAYS THAT I HAVE TO GO FOR ONE MORE RECHARGE NEXT MONTH. AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE REFUSING TO HELP IN THIS MATTER. ACCORDING TO TEM THERE IS NO PLAN OF RS 199, THAY HAVE PLAN OF RS. 195. AND THEY CANNOT TRANSFER MY PLAN. NOW WHAT I DO TO GET LIFETIME VALIDITY WITH SAME RECHARGE. I WILL USE IT ONLY FOR INCOMING PURPOSES, AND I AM NOT MAKING OUTGOING FROM MY NEW NUMBERS UNTIL ISSUE RESOLVED.
D
rajesh Airtel  - India

There is a plan 199
it launched in 2009. if u did the recharge in 2009, u could have get the lifetime validity
T.sathish Kumar Airtel  - India

This Is Sathish From erode, I had easy recharge Sim Of No : 9894083966, I dint subsceibe for freindz chat but they are taken the amount i have complained to customer care but no response for that pls take action for this
Narendra Saha Airtel  - India

i was using gprs services the service is not good and amount is deducted unnecessarily since 2 munts i am not using this service. amount has been deducted when i am not using this services why the amount is being deducted?
my number 9957291564
SONU GOEL Airtel  - India

UNSUBSCRIBE AMOUNT DEDUCTION - AirTel

Dear Sir

I am user of Airtel services (pre-paid) connection.My no. is 9896225508.

I am being charged Rs 30 per month for services i have not opted for.I lodged a complaint on 121 but respose has been negative from their end.Yesterday Again i got a messege saying that jobs on mobile service has been renewwed with Re1 per day.That has again added to Rs.30 to my bill.Airtel has been deducting on an average Rs.60 per month on one or the other pretext.
Kindly help.

thanks and regards
Sonu
prabhakara k Airtel  - India

I have airtel prepaid conncetion No 9972815223 since 2008 june,
airtel is very good in sloving customer related problems, i have recharged Rs 30/- on 03/03/2010 at 07:18pm trid:1612947091.
after rechargeing my balance is Rs 24.09. After recharge i have not call any no in my mobile. today morning i check my balance and i have on shock the balance is Rs 1.09, i dont no how its happened, im not subscribe any airtel live or cricket or something.

kindly do the need full, if possible refund the deduct amount

k prabhakara
A Jan 24, 2011 by
Shubhankar Airtel  - Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

i trully agree with this sir...
N Jan 27, 2011 by
AJIT KUMAR 933 Airtel  - Assam, India

Rs. 50/- has been deducted fm my airtel mob no 8011501488 on 26/01/11and Rs. 40/- deducted on 27/01/11. No any fruitful reply given by Airtel custmer exucative.

Please help me and may refund my above amount fm aitel .

N Feb 19, 2011 by
suryanarayana.yenne Airtel  - Visakhahapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

amount deducted without subscribing - Airtel Mobile Service

Air tel mobile service deducting small amounts very often the customer care is not responding.Today deducted rs/10 from my moble account with out any service subscripion after approching to the customer care one person told that he is deactivating the subscription and Rs/10 will be added to my account.but they have not do so.more than 3 times Iam contacted to the customer care by chargable call and they have responded carelesly
N Feb 19, 2011 by
pankaj7 Airtel  - Visakhahapatnam, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

thank you for subscribing cricket pack at rs 5 / day. You will receive regular alerts. To unsubscribe dial*321*618# .
or visit www.channel99.in

This is the message i am receiving on my airtel mobile no. They deduct Rs 5/- everytime.

What is this ?? what is this new fraud, they are doing with our money.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
Vengadesh Airtel  - New Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Dear AirTel Service Provider,
I have a AirTel prepaid number nearly one year. I have requested the customer service to activate 1 year rental at Rs.200. But now (02-03-2011 12:35AM) I received a message "Dear Customer your Hello Tune service is activated for Rs.10 for 10 days. To unsubscribe dial 543211808 free." and sequentially I received another message "You have been charged Rs.15. Your Hello Tune has been changed to Airtel Jingle. For latest Hellotunes SMS NEW to 543215"
Now I tried to complaint the customer care they ignored my call while talking. when I tried next time they were saying that was an technical issue and they disconnected my call. Please TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION FOR SUCH KIND OF FORGERY
A Sep 29, 2011 by
manojkanojia12

Pls unsubscribe from gclub.com and airtel subswap service
My number is 9717860729.
There is no solution from customer care, called them up and wasted money only.
Please do the needfull
N May 20, 2012 by
Purshottam Vaid Airtel  - Raipur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India

I am Purshottam Vaid, I am using this Airtel no. 9993974889 last 5 year, no any issue found in this duration but last some days I have facing issue of amount deduction in my account. I am also speak to customer care no. 198 & 121 but no any resolution getting till the time.

Today(20th May’12) I speak to customer care Executive their names are Satish lodhi, Pankaj & Pooja, they are not able to resolve my problem and after that when they are transferring my call to senior Executive then my call is disconnected by senior Executive. This happens with me 3 times, and that again I tried to speak the customer care Executive but my call is not connected.
Please resolve my problem because amount not matter on this, you have focus on process; same problem is happening with other customer also, such type of issue loss the customer satisfaction in heart.

Thanks & Regards,
Purshottam Vaid
Raipur (C.G)

N Jan 10, 2013 by
Ashish Agarwal Airtel  - Rajasthan, India

Airtel is deducting rs 1/Day from my prepaid account for discounted call rates,from my account while I am talking to company to stop this and impose normal call rates again, but they are happy to deduct the amount daily this is not fair.

Airtel - amount deduction