Airtel - GPRS - Worst customer care service

Dinesh.G.S on May 30, 2012
Respected sir/madam,

I, Dinesh.G.S from Kerala, TVM has activated GPRS in 24th May on following Airtel number +91 9995567788. On 25th my balance reached to zero, then I had realised that money for GPRS is deducting from main balance not from offer balance. Regarding the same I contacted customer care no 198 but I got strange response from different people. May I ask you one question, as a customer what about my lost amount?
Kindly verify the usage log file for 24th and 25th May.

A reliable replay from you in the earliest will be appreciated.

Kind regards.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 31, 2012 by
Dinesh.G.S

Respected sir/madam,

I got a call from one lady 31st May regarding my complaint she was telling that there is no lose in money. Am I lying regarding small about of money that I lost? I would like to have an explanation regarding whenever I use access points like 'Airtel Live' and 'Mobile Office' my balance has been deducted and one of your customer care supervisor told me the same; I had lost money on 24 to 25 May.

This is pity for you people to replay to customers like this.
I was totally afraid to continue as an Airtel customer, to be very honest with you my brother was using Airtel post paid SIM from past seven years this year only he has changed his operator from Airtel to another. Now I'm also feeling the same. Customer satisfaction was no ware else in Airtel.

Airtel - GPRS - Worst customer care service