Airtel GSM - incoming and outgoing first two calls can't hear any voice

Amit Marmat on May 14, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam,

I Amit Marmat using airtel no. 9892670860, since from 2 months as i receives call or i do any call, i cant hear the opposite persons voice so i change my cell 4 time so i know that my mobiles r fine n airtel service having some problem so i complain on customer care so they just said to change the setting n after i did it, but than also i m facing the same problem n now i m unable to call customer care, Plz help as my time n money is waisting through this calls problem.

Comments

N Jun 3, 2012 by
JaySun Airtel GSM  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Incoming and Outgoing call details - Airtel GSM

For my prepaid number: 9987372470 I wanted both incoming and outgoing calls for May-2012 very very urgently. Outgoing calls very important for me. Airtel gallery not helpful on this. Please sendat prescribed mail address of this number.
D Jun 13, 2012 by
gaurishsoni

i am gaurish kumar soni using my airtel number 9993307317 form last 2 3 years. I have charged unwanted internet charges for 4 5 times when i was in roaming and my account get nil, i suffer so many times because of this charges. I am complain to the customer care but my problem not solved by the executive because of this reason i am going stop and change my operator to the other operator. I face so many probem on the roaming please consider my request .

Airtel GSM - incoming and outgoing first two calls can't hear any voice