Airtel - Hello Tune - DEACTIVATION OF HELLO TUNE

Vijaykumar A Londhe
Respected Sir/ Madam
My name is Vijaykumar A Londhe & my mobile no 9960839407. We activte hello tune on my mobile about 45 day before. but now I want to deactivate it. But no-body of Airtel custmer care tell me procedure to deactivate it. After many time visit to nearest airtel office they tell one no 543211808. which is not get any option to deactivate on calling. My hello tune subscription is renew after every 10 days.

Please solve my problem.

Vijaykumar A Londhe
[Updated by Manash Guha Aug 01, 2014]

Hi, please visit www.airtel.in and click on my account (Right side on website) put your mobile no and register your mobile no. After complete the registration click on deactivate Hello Tune link. Hello Tune service will be stopped within 10-15minutes. Customer Care team never guide you or help you to deactivate the service, you will only lose your balance. 543211808 is only insist you to activate new hello tune it will not give you to stop the service. SMS for deactivation is also not work. Regards

Comments

Deactivation of my mobile and refund of money - Airtel

My Mobile No. 9940654996

I have given the request for de-activation my mobile on 4th June 2007 and hand over the reminder letter to Airtel show room located at Triplicane on 7th August 2007 and subsequent reminder letter dated 5th September 2007 and the Company registered vide compliant bearing No. 13831073. Even though I am getting bills.

Inspite of repeated email I have not received my amount.

K Seshadri
26, Thandavarayan Street
Triplicane, Chennai 600005

de-activate of hello-tone after deducting 45 rupees - Airtel

hello,

I am activate a hello-tone the company deduct Rs.45/- at that time but now the hello-tone is deactivate so please do the needfull at the earliest.

thanking you.

DEDUCTED MONEY FOR HELLO TUNE WITHOUT ANY REQUEST - Airtel

On 07/03/2008 i received one sms on my mobile
(9939251598) Thank you for subscribing the hello tune...I had never made any request for hello tune, on 08/03/2008 I contacted airtel customer cell Patna.He told me that your complain has been registered. Hello tune will stop and account will be credited within 24 hours.He has also given the complain no-0308237514.But till today neither he has stopped the hello tune nor credited my account.

MY MOBILE NO.9939251598

unnecessary activation of hello tunes - Airtel

Dear commpany management I m sharad thakkar from baroda guj, i m using u r service since last 2 years & i m much satisfie with u r service. But last night i called up someone else who is using that hello tune. After compelting the call i recieved a sms from u r side that i have been charged rs 50 & hello tune is started on my no. Then i spoke to u r call center with mr. sajid sayed, he told me that i pressed star while i was calling that person. I understant that this part of u r services. But what i mean to say have u asked me any day abt that service that i wish or not. My cell use so many peoples & some time my clile also, if they will press * bymistake then i will have to bare rs 50evry time???? Sorry boss i don't need u r this service on my no. Atleast u did't inform me earlier when u r service was going to start via sms or any intimation for u r side like othe companies like tata, rel, or bsnl. Boss u need to revet back that charges or i need to contact trai or consumer forum. Thanks Sharad thakkar M-09898963311

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

regarding hello tune subscription - AirTel

sir
im holding airtel prepaid sim from kerala.now i am in tamil nadu .i want to deactivate my hello tune subscription.i contacted the customer care. but it is not possible to deactivate by the tamil nadu customer care.

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Sakshi Walia
Airtel Customer Service Team

caller tune got deactivated - airtel caller tune

my caller tune service got deactivated while i was in roaming

My name is Selvakumar. my mobile no 9677722701. We activte hello tune on my mobile about 2 month before. but now I want to deactivate it. But no-body of Airtel custmer care tell me procedure to deactivate it. After many time visit to nearest airtel office they tell one no 543211808.
JNANESH

I WANT DEACTIVATE YAHOOZONE TO MY MOBILE NO 9880177104.

Hi, i have applied for converting my prepaid no to postpaid no on 20 july 2009. But still they are not converting the number into post paid. So afer one months when my no are not get conveted, i continue my no as it is, but suddenly on 16-sep-08, without informing me they have converted my no into postpaid, and telling me that you will be billed from july. Also till then i have lost my postpaid sim. I informed him that i lost my sim, so please either u make my no prepaid or reissue me new sim for post paid connection. But they are reluctant to do that. Please help me.

My no 9766652807

I am Sonia, i'm a Airtel customer, i hav taken my no. on my uncle's name i.e.Ajay Gaikwad.
i had started a hello tune back 1 month but now i want to deactivate it.
plz do the necesarry as soon as possible.

hi plz sir hi iam pradeep jain my no is 9360283131 plz deactivate a my holle tune

My name is Farook. my mobile no 9746131384. We activte hello tune on my mobile about 2 month before. but now I want to deactivate it. But no-body of Airtel custmer care tell me procedure to deactivate it. After many time visit to

My name is murthy g n. my mobile no 9000441160 We activte hello tune on my mobile about 2 month before. but now I want to deactivate it. But no-body of Airtel custmer care tell me procedure to deactivate it. After many time visit to nearest airtel office they tell one no 543211808.
So please deactivate hellow tune.

I want to deactivate hello tune.
please deactivate hello tunes or sms/mail me the procedure of deactivation.
Sanjay V.Rrane Airtel Prepaid Cellphone  - Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Deactivate Hello Tunes - Airtel Prepaid Cellphone

hey my mobile number is 9898302904 i had that problem i dont remember but still u can try i think there;s one no like 9845098450,u call that no and listen to instructions carefully then they may tell if u want to talk to customer care directly then press the key 9...they will connect u to the airtel customer care u just ask them how to remove hello tune,they will surely ask u the reason u tell as charges r more i want to cancel hello tunes.,they will tell u the no thru which ur hello tune will get cancelled..dial that no it will get cancelled..that;s it over...as per i remember i told u bcoz i had cancelled it 1 yr before...hope its true but i m 99% sure that i m right try it...so please deactivated hello tunes in my mobile number i.e 9898302904
tinni128 Airtel  - South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Request to cancel the Hello Tune - AirTel

My mobile no is 9748770825. I'v prepaid connection.
Please cancel my hello tune. I'm facing great problem. Whenever I'm recharging after few hours I'm noticing that my balance has become low though for example i'v recharged for Rs.30/-.

Please Sir take necessary action & do the needful.

With Regards,
Ratna Bhattacherjee
Kolkata- Kasba ( Haltu )
Dahiyaraj Airtel  - South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

dial *121# now wn optn appears choose stop a service and deactivate it or siply dial 543211808

Hi, my name is Manzar and i want to deactivate my hello tune my phone number is 9867848344, Actually last night ie on 11/07/10 one hello tune automatically activate to my cell phone and i got a deduction of Rs 10/- from my prepaid account and i didn't subscribe any hello tune from airtel. So i request you to kindly deactivate my hello tunes and refund my money back to my account. Kindly do it as early as possible otherwise they will deduct more amount from my prepaid account.
Manzar Rizvi,