Airtel Postpaid Bill - Inter CUG calling on 9970054194 & 9561094194 is charged

Sandeep Sakharam pawar

I am user of Airtel CUG Mahidra & Mahindra,Nashik for postpaid connection. I have two nos 9970054194 & 9561094194 under M&M CUG. The intercalling of two nos under CUG is free.Still I'have charged for the same.Requested you to take corrective action.

Comments

Ramya.

Request for bill . - Airtel (cug)

Kindly send me the details of call history, duration of calls, and charges of the below mentioned numbers.
9963844435-Bill no-867554014
9177533349-Bill no-862717959
please send the details to my id
jmkpwi

i want to see all the bill details ie call numbers form nov 2008

call charges for not use - Airtel Post Paid

heavy call charges for not used the number my number was calle dfor another atrtel only i dont know why for the heavy due amount for my number

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay chugh
Airtel Customer Service Team

We are from Rockwool (India) Limited.It is a Kuwait based company.We have a 26 post paid connection which we are using as CUG plan.Several times I have sent the mail to to your airtel branch.But still I dident recive any reply form your side.This is our last month with Airtel if thier have not been taken any action.

Divyang

hi my number is 9894612372 i activated blackberry services 499 plan and my bill is 5800rs within 2 days i called to customer care about dis there is no response and i went to outlet they said pay 2000 and balance i will give wiver so i paid but its not happen they give wrong message if there any possible way to close my number
call me @ 9865219800 and 9043563184

WE HAVE CUG POSTPAID CARD IN GEB GUJARAT BUT MY NO 9724301513 HAS MOST OF NOT IN USE MEJORE, THIS NO CARD USE WHEN ONLY NECCESORY AND HIS MINIMUM CHARG RS 39/- BUT WHEN GETTING THE BILL IS RS 565/- I HAVE A SHOCK AND I COMPLAIN TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT I HAVE NOT SATISFACTION HIS ANSWER AIRTEL WAS CHIT WITH ME

call centre call details dece.09 to jan.2010

again give me detail plz my mail id airtel6543@yahoo.com
my mobile number 9662512750, 9662514750

i have post paid number i want my full bill details by E-mail on my E-mail address my bill so high, i called up to customer care they told me that they will send mail with bill details but i have to steel waiting i couldn't recv mail from your side so plz send my full bill details Nov to Feb i want check my self full details plz send my bill details by mail on my E-mail account as soon as possible

Thanks & regard
Sachi Sharma

To,
respected sir,
i prakash katare from nashik city, i am copliting about RTO officer they don't have respected common people.

that time one people went RTO office to get their liacence that time, RTO officer ignore that people, cause the commen people don't come by agent throw and the take wrong action about their problem and other...

plz take action again motor driving school cause they people billed to govt. for scheme student daly 4 k.m but really they trains only 1.5 k.m like nasik road.

VEWJJHGBJHBYUBBYURTAXJDUFJMUGcyudfky878988968Y

to
respected sir,

i have post paid number i want my full bill details by E-mail on my E-mail address given above

my airtel no is 9867976929

kindly let me know the payable amount of bill

thanking you

bhimaji mukund mhatre
dahisar, mumbai

my mobile number 9650900385 this number already closed but my bill not be send my update email id brijmahi2010@gmail.com.i request you my bill urgent me my update email id.

Airtel Supports
we thankyou to provide a tremendis service for our CUG Connection For the mobile No. 098727-43493, 081462-32900, 081463-32900.

But we feel very sorry to confirm you that our out going facility is not available this time unfortunatily this is happen with in 15 days from the activation without any confirmation.our buiseness is still in worst circuimstance due to your service.

Is this our punishment to choose an Airtel Services Or is this our pleasure, kindly sollute our matter and give up your 100% services commitment.

For any clarification please call
098150-32900 (Director ), Metro Furniture Pvt. Ltd., Ludhiana.

My email id rk_sanajaoba@yahoo.co.in cannot be opened due to a wrong change of password. I shall be glad if you would kindly send the monthly bill of of mobile number 9862275917 to my email id rksanajaoba@gmail.com for the month of May, 2010 payable in June, 2010 onwards.

With regards,
Rajkumar Sanajaoba

my monthly bill of mobile number 09779906151 tomy email id...amittiwari151@gmail.com for the month april2010

In our Organization (Arkay Leathers Private Limted) we are using nearly 20 to 25 airtel Postpaid Connections. On this all the numbers we are using the same CUG Group, but in the airtel bill manner if we call in the CUG itself will become charged and few numbers only come to CUG free of cost, I don’t know why it will happened?

I want to clearly know which numbers are in the CUG Groups and which numbers are not in the CUG Groups?

The numbers we are using as follows:

9840044445, 9840065400, 9840398915, 9840059300, 9840087222, 9840033346, 9840040059, 9840823338, 9840354256, 9840390697, 9840647603, 9840345007, 9940046546, 9840031942, 9840427400, 9840040030, 9840132288.

On this we want to added another two numbers in the same CUG Groups. This two members are newly joined our concern. This two numbers we want to concide to our CUG group. 9840132288 (Kannan) and 9840040030 (Prakash) we want to be added to our Arkay Leathers CUG.

(i) Currently Mr.Kannan (9840132288) is in the Power Talk 199 plan – CH and in this number we want to exist the same plan and but we want to added our CUG Group.

(ii) Currently Mr.Prakash 9840040030) is in TALK A LOT-CH and this number also we want to exist the same plan but we want to added our CUG Group.

And we want the concern person to take care this issues and please give me his number to talk with this query and doubts.

Thanking You,

D.Janakiraman

System Admin

Arkay Leathers (P) Ltd

No.91/4, 1st Floor, Annasalai, Nagalkeni,

Chrompet, Chennai-44.
ak.ghosh2004 Airtel  - Tamil Nadu, India

Not able to call a few numbers that are in CUG - Airtel

I had taken two connections i.e. 8056020470 and 8056020471 about a month back.
After the first month these two numbers are not able to call each other.
Secondly some of my colleagues who are in the same plan are not able to call me. A few other friends have also reported that they are not able to contact me.
I had reported it from both these numbers - but till date there has been no response as to the resolution of the problem.

Having called the customercare multiple times - I have lost patience and will stop using this number.

I think you will agree that this is a case of "SERVICE UNAVAILABILITY". Hence if by tomorrow this issue remains unresolved - Please disconnect the line and do not bill me from the date of first receiving the complaint.

To put it straight here - "I will not pay for the period this issue is unresolved."

Airtel Postpaid Bill - Inter CUG calling on 9970054194 & 9561094194 is charged