Airtel Postpaid - FORGOT USERNAME AND PASSWORD

PRAVEEN KUMAR AGARWAL
kINDLY RESET MY USER ID AND POSSWORD AND TELL ME DETAILS HOW TO CREAT BOTH AGAIN
PRAVEEN

Comments

anbu

please send my login id & Passward
manoj

i am using a post paid connection but i forgot the usename password and the answer for th hint question.how to reset my password

I have forgot both user name and pass word for my airtel account. Please tell me how to create again.

I forget my ID and Passward for my postpaid account.please send it back on above mail id.
D
syed

Hello sir/madam,

i would like to tell about airtel network, network is good but employees waste like johnson he is admin dept, pls i request that waste fellow non for use he is, he is divaysree tower near jaydeva hospital, he act like CEO of company but is an employee we request you people to transfer him to some other location with high pirotity are if u give me an opporunity for us.

Thanks & Regards Mobile No :9916529849
syed

no bill statement sent

I forgot my login ID and password for my post paid accound. please kindly send it back on above mail ID.

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY USER ID AND POSSWORD, KINDLY RESET MY USER ID AND POSSWORD AND TELL ME DETAILS HOW TO CREAT BOTH AGAIN

I am Anil Kumar Verma my old password and login id is not existing.My old id is anilmca23 and password is zrik0181.But right now it is not working please send me new login id and password at my email id.

i forget my user id and password...kindy send my id and passward...

i have recieved password thro 121 but i dont know how/where/which website i should go to get my ebill.i dont remember my id also.please let me know the details on priority please.

can u plz tel me how 2 change my user name.

I have forgot both user id and password for my airtel account, please mail me the relevant details to view my airtel bill.

i have forgot my id and my password...please suggest me...and mail me in above address..thankyou...

I have forgot both user id and password for my airtel account, please mail me the relevant details to view my previous airtel bills...

Nasrulla Shariff