Airtel Postpaid - bill payment receipt required

ahmed5
pl send the bill receipt for the month of june july to the e mail address

ahmed@bhelhyd.co.in

[Updated by konda sunil reddy Apr 29, 2014]

Comments

B.v.Jeevan kumar Airtel  - India

bill payments - AirTel

Respected sir
This is jeevan my mobile no 9963999900 my mobile connection has been dissconnected i want to pay my bill through credit card i have register an account in airtel but it si showing invalid no please solve my problem
kumaravel Airtel  - India

i have no recived my bill amount - AirTel

i have no recieved my postpaid bill in 3 month my resident place in chennai but at present i shift to bangalore reason i have transfare in my office in bangalore that ways i doest pay the bill so please transfer to the my bangalore address no 25 shanthi nagar bangalore
ravi kumar Airtel  - India

dear sir/madam

i have small request for you my post paid sim number his block that why i have so many calls in my number please relock my sim number the mobile number 9003027107
8991400212015357642

thanking you

I RAVI KUMAR
jaihind Airtel Postpaid  - India

post paid bill on my mail id - Airtel Postpaid

pls send me airtel post paid bill on mail
my mobile no -9910909108
my mail id- jaihind_india2006@yahoo.co.in
John de Britto Airtel  - India

No receipt of billing - AirTel

Phone No.09972009004 on the name of Kingsuk Roy, Bangalore. Phone bills are not being received for the past six months. Please send the itemized bill on the above given E mail ID. payments have been made regularly, however it does not seem to be reflected.Rs 800/- paid on 04 Oct 08 & 2000/- on 11 Oct 08 & 800/- on 12 Oct 08. Restore all facilities immediatily.

Thanking You,

Col (R) John de Britto
brittojde@yahoo.com
Rama chandra reddy Airtel Postpaid  - India

Please send the bill of my number 0771-4045689
konathala venkata sivaprasad Airtel Postpaid  - India

please send upto my bill summury send to my email id
gurmeet singh Airtel Postpaid  - India

plz send me my airtel bill on my mail
my mobile no. is 9878891440
my id is khalsa.arsh@gmail.com
Dhanashree Jog Airtel  - India

May I know the Bill Amount of my Cell No. 9096051675, requet for early respons.
saravanakumar.d Airtel Postpaid  - India

plz send me my airtel bill on my mail my mobile number is 09960733010

Rohit Sial
Anshuman Srivastav Airtel  - India

Recipt of Paid Bills - AirTel

As per our telephonicaly Convay to your Custermer care Executive, Provides us a duplicate paid billa agaians the Mobile Number "9810260148" which is in the name of M/s Udhyog Sheet Mahila Sehkri Samiti for the following periods Dated 18-7-2008, 18-10-2008 & 18-11-2008.

Above said paid bills are recipt required for official record . The above recipt sent to above mention address .

CTO Branch
Labour Department
GNCT of Delhi
5-Sham Nath Marg
Delhi-54

waitng for Postive response As soon as possible.
D.Suresh Balaji Airtel Postpaid  - India

amount not reflected - postpaid

Dear sir/madam,
I am D.Suresh Balaji My mobile no:9840848143 I pay my septmeber bill amount 450 on 8th october at easy recharge type, now i check that amount its not reflected, so i call your customer service they told that amount was reversed by that dealer and i went that shop it was closed for last 15 days what can i do now, this is not my mistake your customer care person told to pay that amount at easy recharge type so i pay it, what's going on i want that amount so please take this serously and put that amount in my mobile bill acount, i mentioned that shop name and address please kindly do needful.

shop name : jaffer readymade dresses
address : Arunachala naicken street,
chintadripet, ch-2

D.Suresh balaji
durgesh surolia Airtel  - India

The bill amount is not satisfactory .It is comming more call are done. the amount in the bill is comming more then their actual rate of a call (as their pulse is known as)
bill no.-276694770
billing period - 23sep to 22oct
bill date - 24 oct 2009
Satyanarayan P Airtel Postpaid  - India

Bill payment not reflected - Airtel Postpaid

I have disconnected my airtel number 9940024979, in Oct, and settled the final bill of 6000, by paying cash to an airtel representative on Oct 9th. at the end of Dec, I am getting Legal notice saying the bill payment is not done. when I contact customer care they say it was cheque payment and the cheque got bounced. I have paid money and I have the receipt also with me. I have given all the details twise to airtel, including the receipt number. but still I dont hear anything from their end. between when I got a letter saying airtel is going to move legally, I have contacted the number mentioned in the mail and he confirmed the payment too. why this airtel customer care is so rude to the customers.

Please assist me in this issue as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
yogesh raghunath kuware Airtel Postpaid  - India

Bill payment not reflected
I have disconnected & register fail sim my airtel number 9004718881, in feb, and settled the final bill of 740, by paying cash to an airtel representative on mar 06. I have paid money and I have the receipt also with me. I have given all the details twise to airtel, including the receipt number. but still I dont hear anything from their end. between when I got a letter saying airtel is going to move legally, I have contacted the number mentioned in the mail and he confirmed the payment too. why this airtel customer care is so rude to the customers.
vandana gupta Airtel  - Delhi, North Delhi, Delhi, India

non receipt of bill for August 2010 - Airtel

i have not received bill for my airtel internet data card no. 9717002665 for the month of august 2010, pls. send the same at the earliest.

vandana gupta
mob.no.:9968270707

kindly send my airtel post paid phone no. 9818671765 aug. sep. oct2010 payment recipts. regds
rajeev gupta