Airtel Prepaid - deduction of 10 rs

shaik.imran
DEDUCTION OF Rs. 10 EVERY WEEK
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED VIDE THEE MESSAGE GIVEN BELOW PLS. UNSUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICE FROM MY MOBILE PHONE NO. 9791165182.
MESSAGE RECD. FROM PHONE NO. 64611020
MRESSAGE CONTENTS
"YOU'VE BEEN RENEWED FOR (SUBSCRIPTION, TEXT BASED SERVICES)SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE ON AIRTEL WAP. YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED Rs.10
I HOPE YOU WILL UNSUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND ME THE MONEY ALREADY DEDUCTED

Comments

I am being given similar treatment by AIRTEL as the company continues deduction of Rs.10/- per week for the Yahoo Zone subscription. I am not interested in it and I want deactivation of Yahoo Zone from my mobile no. 9981797837.

Every month receiving me your massage about Airtel Blog & I have unsubscribe the same scheme sucessfully then why you are sending this masage and subscribing your such scheme. Now a days you are charging .50 pise per 60 seconds on customer care diling no.also please note that please do not send me any promotional scheme on my mobile No. 9867913109. I am not interested in it and I want deactivation of Airtel Blog from my mobile no.9867913109

Airtel Prepaid - deduction of 10 rs