Airtel Prepaid - sim card swap by another dealer

chandrakanta2000
i am using my sim card since last five years when airtel launch in uttar pradesh east from day one. but here last two weeks someone (allahabad airtel dealer) swap my simcard and this time my number is alloted to another one. now i complaint to airtel care center then he return my number to me but today outgoing is clear but incoming not open for me. please rectified my problem otherwise i go to consumer foram.

Comments

Complaint Of Airtel Prepaid card dealer. - Airtel Prepaid Card

I'm a business man, I'm running a mobile and gift shop in cumbum, theni district.In cumbum valley so many people willing to use your service. In my shop i can sale a mobile the customer suddenly ask 'give me a air tel Sim' .Because your goodwill.Here the air tel prepaid card dealer is not good. i ask him gave me a sim card for sale.Lot of time i will ask but they didn't reply me.his answer is irresponsible.So u will take a immediate action .

Respected sir

I B.Nachiketh R/o 1-2-597/26 lower Tank bund Road, Domal Guda, Hyderabad - 29 submit few lines for your kind perusal.

I am interested to take dealership in Andhra Pradesh as dealer so please send me details as soon as possible.

I am expecting reply from your esteemed organization in this regard.

Thanking you sir

Nachiketh
karan

Respected sir

I karan kumar H no : 11-3-654/9/b new ashok nagar parsigutta secunderabad 500061.

I am expecting reply from your esteemed organization in this regard.

Thanking you sir

karan.
9959252000

i am using airtel connection from 10 years ago my connection was disconnected without my permission plz contect us hurry i am very upset. plz cl me 93168-67541

I am Padmakar, I am a retailer of airtel Easy recharge, Sruthi Cellpoint, Parkal, Dt.Warangal.A.P. my mobile no.9849838808. I am doing airtel EasyRecharge aproxmetly since 10 years, so I am now anable to do easy recharge, i closed my business, so my mobile no.r given to so many people. now the call rate of my mobile no.r is 1rupee for 1minute, there is no supportcard for low tarrife rates, please kindly give supportcard convert to 1 paisa for 1 second.tarrif.

sim swap am jenty gah old no:08124355969

please help me swap sim, is my business line, am Gah Jenty . old sim no 08124355969, new sim no: 08124937796. contact me 07033637544
A Jan 11, 2011 by
maureen N

pls help me swap my sim, is my business line, am Maureen. old sim 08027922604, new sim 08029325538. contact me on 08052498100.
N Jun 19, 2011 by
Arif Balrampur

hello my name is Arif Khan and my mobile no. is +919198952786 please help me and swap my sim my sim is not working last 2 month
contact me on +917398417860
D Dec 4, 2012 by
Mosunmola

My names are Oke Mosunmola From Agbara, Lagos State. I had about #1320 or so, and about 23.5MB data plan on my line as at yesterday 03-12-2012. I inserted the sim in my modem arond 2:00pm and surf for just 10mins only to check my balance and discovers all my money is gone with the data i wondered how on earth i can use all of them in less than 20mins. Pls i need your assistance and i want my money back. My number is 08122222868
N Apr 23, 2013 by