CUSTOMER ID: 3007178588
MY AIRTEL DTH SET-TOP BOX STOPPED WORKING SUDDENLY. THE COMPLAINT LODGED WITH CUSTOMER CARE TO LOOK INTO THE PROBLEM. THE SERVICE ENGINEER FROM AIRTEL VISITED MY HOME AND WITH OUT ANY EXPLANATION ASKED US TO BUY NEW ONE. HE MENTIONED CHARGES OF >1000/- Rs WITH 3 MONTHS WARRANTY AND ALSO ASKED US TO RETURN THE CURRENT BOX.
I WANT AIRTEL TO CLARIFY THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS MADE BUY YOUR EMPLOYEES (CUSTOMER CARE/SERVICE ENGINEER/AREA MANAGER etc):
1. How does AIRTEL have the ownership of set-top box after charging the customer with full market value of set-top box?
2. Why AIRTEL does not take ownership of faulty set-top boxes and their maintenance?
3. Why AIRTEL supplying set-top boxes with 3 months warranty? Why customer forced to accept such vulnerable boxes?
4. What does AIRTEL do with the set-top boxes collected upon DTH disconnection?
5. Why I am charged with new box price (>1000) when I am provided with used set-top box?
Please listen to recent call data on this customer ID for further clarification.
This is very very unfair business AIRTEL is doing with its customer. Please look into the issue and refund my money without any further delay.