Airtel - Airtel 3G dongle

avi8 on May 26, 2011
Have a 3G Airtel Dongle, which I use for connecting my laptop. Totally frustrated with the connection...very poor speed (transfer rate:5kbps-34kbps)....Sometimes I spend 5-10 minutes to send an e-mail but speed is same (5kbps-34kbps)..totally useless....wasted Rs 2100 for the dongle...I already complaint for poor speed but the customer care not responding...I don't know wht to do. Please provide your help & suggestion. Thanks
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 10, 2015 by
pranpeshin

Around six months back I purchased Airtel 3G Dongle Model no MF667 (Data Sim No 7738090241) through corporate plan of my company ONGC. The dongle provided to me was of ZTE Corporation. I am not able to use the dongle with Apple Laptop as i understand the Airtel Dongle of ZTE Corporation does not support MAC OS 10.10 i.e Yosemite.
I went to nearest airtel service center and they also agreed that the said dongle does not support MAC OS 10.10 i.e Yosemite and at present nothing can be done.
At the time of purchase the new OS was already launched so I donot understand why older product was being sold.
It took me six months to find out root cause of problem and for these months my company has already been making payments to Airtel.
I have tried all methods mentioned in the net but am not able to use the doggle.
Airtel to either replace the doggle or find solution for the problem.