AL Jawal - deduction of 5 SAR

Munish

I am having al jawal mobile # 0535210881 and I receieve message from 802600 which deducts 5 sar everyweek. I want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

Munish

Comments

23/ deduct without call - LG

Respected sir,
i recharge our mobile on Rs.30/& message come balace is 24.73 but in the morning value shows 1.73 so pl. defined what is the reason that this deduction.
I hope you may able to satify reason of this deduction.
regards

Dinesh

my friend gave me his jawal sim card having nos 0557454419 and i recieve a message from 802600 and always deduct 5 sar every week.how can i blocked this message.

please i want reply in my complain about deduction of 5 SAR every week on my mobile #0557454419.up to now i haven't recieve any e-mail response from jawal.
Glenn

i have the same problem but i got one info from one site that just email your complain to support.sa@timwe.com and mentioned your mobile number and they will remove your number from their list. Goodluck!
Glenn

I have the same situation of the above comment. I am also complaining about the deduction of 5SR every week from message of 802600 on my mobile # 0508429257. I want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

Hermie
Neha

I have the same situation of the above comment. I am also complaining about the deduction of 5SR every week from message of 802600 on my mobile #0501490496. I want to block this message to my mobile number immidiately

thanks,

dear sir,

I have a complain regarding deduction of 20 SAR in my balance.. Well this is not fair, what is this 20 SAR deduction for? Can you please cancel my registration with my mobile number 0533195901 as soon as possible... Be fair with your customers..

thanks,
allen

Dear Sir

From past 9 days iam complaining about the deduction of 5 riyals from my mobile after receving a SMS from the no:80601 .PLEASE CANCEL MY REGISTRATION WITH MY MOBILE TODAY ITSELF PLEASE My mobile number is 0501490496...BE FAIR WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS

My mobile number is 0501454434, I'm receiving text message from 802601 which deduts 5riyal every week.I want to block this number from my mobile immediately.This is not fair, being deducted wiht such amount.75

Aljawal

.Deduction of 5 sr.

Dear sir for the last 4 months i have been recevieveing s.m.s, from this 80601. I went to Aljawar customer care but still, they are sending the S.M.S, please i would like this number to be blocked from sending me s.m.s with immediately effect. Thank you very much my number is 0534371980.

cancel this sms 802600 stop deduct 5 SR, my mobile 00966-507-920-236 riyadh

cancel this sms 802600 stop deduct 5 SR, my mobile 00966-507-920-236 riyadh

my sim no is 9024285865 and there was a problem in my sim that is pin blocked and enter the puk code.
please send me the puk code of my sim.

Subject: Deduction of SR 5/= every week immediately after an unknown service message.

The topic is: Title:DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK
ADDRESS : http://193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=138671987.

The deduction is on every wekk. Many times I complained to 902 but so far no action has been taken. Please note, its not fair to treat your customers by this way, hence please STOP THIS DEDECTION at the earliest.

My Mobile Number is 0508236563. Waiting for your early action.

Thanks.

Sam Thomas
Al-Qaisumah
rohit

Hi everyone,

I was also fed up with 5 SR didection every week.
Beware of this game ad's on your computer screen. follow the link to deactivate the service.

http://quiz2you.com/iq/?c=966&t=50290 ( bottom of the page you have information how to remove it ).

The topic is: Title:DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK
ADDRESS : http://193.126.233.67/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=138671987.

My Mobile Number is 0508560107. Waiting for your early action.

Thanks.

I entered in the website and I gave my mobile number for the ring tone.But without any reason some unwanted message from 802601 and automatically deduct 5SR to every message. My mobile number is 0553295930.Please tell me how to stop that message from 802601.

I am having al jawal mobile # 0502098286 and I receieve message from 802600 which deducts 5 sar everyweek. I want to block this message to my mobile number immediately.

rejeesh

Rajeesh Nambiar

I am having same probleam 5SR deduction frequantly from 802601, my mobile No is 00966531849368, pls advice or take an action to stop unwanted msg

AL Jawal - deduction of 5 SAR