Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd - Provident Fund

Jignesh Shakarabhai Patel
I had work with this orgination from Sep-2004 to Oct-2005 as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road,  Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to withdrown my PF my PF A/C no is : MH/THN/91486/13721 . I had already send my PF form with all necessary information to Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd for Sign and Stamp but they not provided any response for the same till day.

I try to get their contact no from Internet and i get the same from below link "http://www.rubru.in/DetailsInfo.aspx?city=14&regid=828099&stype=KH&kq=Alpha%20Data" but given no ( (O)25905432 ) is wrong no.

So i wants the justice for the same.

Jignesh Patel
( 9913890823 )

Comments

REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT LETTER - Alpha Data Proc .Pvt.Ltd.

TO,

"Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd"
MUMBAI

I am working at kurnool location with this orgination as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to know my PF my PF A/C.Till dateI have not recived any appointment letter which shows my salary and terms & conditions.
please provide me local (HYDERABAD) office address and contact numbers if any.

so i am requesting you to send my appointement letter asap to the following address.

H.NO:45-142-6( UP STAIRS)
PREM NAGAR
VENKATARAMANA COLONY ROAD NO:4
KURNOOL-518003
ANDHRA PRADESH

TO,

"Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd"
MUMBAI

please provide me local (HYDERABAD) office address and contact numbers if any.

H.NO:45-142-6( UP STAIRS)
PREM NAGAR
VENKATARAMANA COLONY ROAD NO:4
KURNOOL-518003
ANDHRA PRADESH

I hope u do the needful

9985422080

I was working at sambalpur orissa location with this orgination as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to know my PF my PF A/C.
please GUIDE ME WHAT I SHOULD DO TO GET MY FINAL SETTLEMENT.

DETAIL IS GIVEN BELOW

NAME-SUBASISH DASH

EMP NO-OSP CODE-SMRORI 0404012

PF NO-

I had work with this orgination from April-2006 to Oct-2008 as an employee of ICICI bank ltd at Vishvakrma Surat Branch. with outsourcing payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to withdrown my PF my PF A/C no is : MH/THN/91486/19741 . I had already send my PF form with all necessary information to Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd for Sign and Stamp but they not provided any response for the same till day.there are not even pickup there only one no. of such big company is no. 022-21635433 .
its only ringing no responce came from this no.

So please kindly do justice and help us to get my PF amount is such crisis time.

Dhaval Desai

Alpha data processing pvt.ltd.

I had work with this orgination from Feb-2004 to Sept-2006 as an employee of ICICI bank Ltd. Tw Loans but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to withdrown my PF. But till date i have not received my PF Account no.and Amount.Please send for the same.

NILESH N KALARIYA
JANAKNAGAR SOCIETY-2,
VAVDI ROAD,
MORBI-363641(GUJARAT)
Phone- +91 9428788345

Kindly update status for the same, since very long time i am following for the same,
and not replaying any body on Delhi office, mr.sandip thakor who is resposible for the same, not revarting a single mail.

Ritesh Shah

--- On Thu, 18/6/09, Ritesh Shah <rhsbba@yahoo.in> wrote:

Kindly update status for the same.

Subject: Re: Fw: PF STATUS POD NO: 026125363
Cc: anand.dhruva@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 18 June, 2009, 7:02 AM

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Ritesh Shah <rhsbba@yahoo.in> wrote:

Subject: Fw: PF STATUS POD NO: 026125363
Cc: anand.dhruva@yahoo.com, r.coky123@redifmail.com
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 6:36 AM

Dear team,

kindlly update the status, your replay awited.

ritesh shah

--- On Fri, 5/6/09, Ritesh Shah <rhsbba@yahoo.in> wrote:

Subject: PF STATUS POD NO: 026125363
Cc: anand.dhruva@yahoo.com, r.coky123@redifmail.com
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 10:06 AM

---

---

Dear team,

This is ritesh shah, i was working with i solution in department of two wheller loan and my employee id was 13899. i have sended three pf withdrawal form (my, anand dhruva, ronak patel(16459) ) on the name of sandip thakur. at delhi by maruti curiour pod no 026125363

kindly update status, for the same.
Please do needful,

Ritesh shah
mob: 09374414330

I had work this company for 2 years and i cant recevied my PF.
So please FORWARD my PF in my A/C.
I have allready submited my FORMS in your office by courier before 3 month.
please Give me Reply in my mailid or my mobile no are below.

JASMIN DALAL
jasmin_8028@yahoo.com

Dear,

My self Shailesh Pardhi

I had work since Mar 2006 to Nov 2007 In ICICI Bank Auto Loan Nagpur Branch.
Pls provide my employee ID, I need this for mention in current employment

Shailesh Pardhi
Nagpur

I my self Ms.Uma Sharma worked with organization of ICICI BANK LTD at jabalpur branch
with the period of july-05 to July-09.i had complete my all necessary document and process regarding PF withdrawal.to Alpha Data Processing Ltd. at gupte wadi mulund east. to Vilas Sir who is looking all PF activity and confirmed with him about completion of document . he is always saying till month end you will get ur PF.

So, Pls.consider my complain and get back my PF to me as soon as possible or give us an reliable answer from them

Mumbai.

I Dilbaagsingh khera was working at Vadodara, Race course location with this company as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081).

I would like to withdrawn my PF. Let me the full process.
My PF A/C no is MH/THN/91486/0768..
My Email id is dilbaag99@gmail.com

Kindly reply my quarry as early as possible.
N Jan 10, 2011 by
SHUBH007

Alpha data processing pvt.ltd.

I had work with this orgination from April-2004 to may-2007 as an employee of ICICI bank Ltd. car od Loans but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 9th f;oorsakar 1 Ashram Road -9) I wants to withdrown my PF. But till date i have not received my PF. My PF no is (MH/91486/12417)
Kindly do need ful me in same to find that what is the reason .
N Mar 26, 2011 by
juilee

I had work with this orgination from Oct-2004 to Sept-2005 as an employee of ICICI bank ltd, Aurangabad Maharashtra, but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 401, Nimesh Ind. Premises, Vidyalaya Marg, Bhoir Ngr, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to withdrown my PF my PF A/C no is : MH/THN/91486/12652 . I had already send my PF form with all necessary information to Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd for Sign and Stamp but they not provided any response for the same till day.

My Mobile No. 9960345346 & my email add. juilee.harshal@rediffmail.com. Please contactme / suggest me what i should do?

So i want the justice for the same.

Juilee Subhash Chaudhary