AO Smith Jaguar Geyser - Not Working

V Rama Rao
I have given a complaint to Jaguar service centre at Hyderabad but their response is very poor. neither their are lifting the phone nor responding to the computer auto register complaint. Because of non attending of geyser I am suffering. Please do the need ful

Comments

potnis

why did u buy an ao smith 1st of all ... didnt you see under the piece before buying it where is it manufactured, this company is no indian company its a chinese company manufacturing it and is marketed by ao smith.. you would really be surprised by the power consumption of ao smith when u get to no how much it consumes...

Hello.. AOSmith is american, and not chinese.
This company gives good products and is more reliable than indian brands. Atleast they are very long lasting. As far as i know, they give longer warranty also: 5 or 10 years.
by the way, problems in servicing may be because of local service people. i am from hyderabad and i have seen problems in services from ifb, aquagaurd, whirlpool, while lg, onida are good. its not because of company but local franchise that take up servicing contract. so better escalate to AOsmith higher authority and things will start moving

that company is a very big amercian company then why cant it manufacture their own water heater. why they are importing it from china and branding it. They came to west bengal in 2008 it made them hopeless and made them sorry for west bengal but now they have tied with jaguar and they are marketing that products in west bengal. the people who purchased the product from ao smith gets no service. the people who purchased ao smith - jaguar then it available to them. they provide total crap and it waste of money. Why goverment allow such a act in india. these type of company makes fool of indians and gather enough money and then they are out of market.

If they are good then why they are charging 10 litre water heater @ 6000/- approx
while the cost in china is 750/- + 550(import duty) + 500(for branding and general expenses)
They are bugging up money from india and we fool say that AO Smith is a very renound company because it from america.

Pathetic product and service is even worse. I have just installed 3 geysers and 2 of them are not working in a months time… Itni badi ‘American’ company hai to Mr. Praveen, kaam bhi dhang se karna chaiyea. Our Indian brands put them to shame…

What is a storage water heater after all. It is a heater fixed to some container with water inlet and outlet pipes and a thermostat. Why it should cost 6000 rupees. Cost of the water heating elemnet is not more than Rs 200, cost of the ms container with plastic coating is also not more than Rs 200. Cost of stainless steel is less than Rs 200 per kg. thermostat costs less than Rs 50.

This is a cheating business
N Jan 8, 2011 by
rsharma23

ao smith says manufactured in bangalore i recently visited the plant ... damn i couldnt believe what i saw they import all the spares from china and assemble it and market it here in india...
the company no doubt is american but the companies technique is good to make money in india import from china market in india recently i purchased a water heater from china 25 litres costed me 2600 + 1750 glass coated Ms tank and glass sheated coil for importing after seeing ao smiths price tag of 7500/- for a 25 litres.
ao smiths coil costs 1500/- rs each hahaha i got 4 spare coils from china at 500/- ...
N Mar 17, 2011 by
sumandeepkanda

ITS A RIGHT COMPLAINT THESE GEYSERS ARE SUCKING.. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE TO BUY THIS...
N Aug 11, 2011 by
Arti Dholakia AO Smith Jaguar  - Nuapada, Odisha, India

geyser not working - ao smith jaguar

I wont get any demo of the product from the company.
they are not giving any true response regarding the product.
A Jan 26, 2012 by
shivdas.kk

I have made a similar complaint to them on auto registering system. No action has been initiated till date. I am in Bangalore and still waiting for response
D Nov 29, 2012 by
KM agarwal

We have a 25Ltr Smith Jaguar Gyser Model No.EWJ251 Product Code no. EWH251E42D3251 is not working.

I request you to depute your engineer to rectify the problem.

We await your call for confirmation.

Tushar Agarwal
9810787787, 9818491593
Email : bcexport@gmail.com
N Apr 4, 2013 by
NKSA

Why shouldn’t we join hands and go for a consumer redressel and force this type of unscrupulous manufacturers to shut their operations in India.
N May 28, 2013 by
mango mist resorts

A O Smith Jaguar brand name from USA

We have lodged compliant to GURGAON (Bangalore CC not operational) CC related about Geyser(purchased 5nos) 3nos not working. we never experienced such a worst Costumer Care. the management spoiling BRAND IMAGE
dailed BANGALORE the service disconnected long back.
dailed GURGAON only reply i get SERVICE team will get to you.
dailed CHENNAI to collect alternative number to call but he responded that to call 080 33004455 the same disconnected.

IS anybody to attend my request. 8050345000
N Sep 11, 2013 by
senthilkkdi

I have bought AO - Jaguar 10L water heater. I hardly used it for few months...but now it is not working. There is a short circuit and thereby current leakage. I tried calling the customer service (1800 121 6808) every alternate days for the past 1 months and they always keep giving the same reply. "WE WILL FORWARD YOUR COMPLAINT TO CHENNAI BRANCH." or "WE HAVE ESCALATED TO THE CHENNAI BRANCH MANAGER AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CALL IN 24 HRS". But nothing happens even after a week. I am also using Venue geyser for the past 10 years and I didn't get any problems so far. I got attracted by the looks and bought this one, though it is priced more than other Geysers. My sincere advice is not to make the same mistake which I made.

Let me see if anyone gives me a call.

Senthil