APSRTC - Irresponsible Conductor & Male Passengers

Smt.V.Prakasha Vall
I, V.Prakasha Valli working as Clerck-cum-Casheir in A.P.Grameena Vikas Bank and I am a regular commuter with Veera Bus pass from Bowenpally to patacheru. Today, while I am travelleing to my Bank from Bowenpally I boarded the District Bus with No.Plate of 218 Service, Bus No.AP112 5673, the RESERVED LADIES Seats were occupied by Male Passengers. I requested them to vacate a seat for which they said we don't get up from the seat though it is reserved for LADIES, THEN I contacted he CONDUCTOR to do justice. He said I cannot help and you have to travel like that only.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

(V.Prakasha Valli)
email:vshankarkumar@rediffmail.com

[Apr 15, 2014] APSRTC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

harika

bus drivers - rtc busses

when a car or a sumo is driving behind a bus it is impossible for them to over take it if the vehicle is in a hurry, the bus drivers assume themselves to be the gods of the roads and never tend to give way to the vehicles behind them.
the bus stops are always at the left side of the road and hence the bus has to shift it's position on the road, we do accept that point but if the driver shifts position just for fun or for a personal reason of not letting the behind person go ahead is a blunder and the blame automatically shifts to the RTC board.
either the bus must have an entrance at both the sides or the buses must travel in only one direction with out shifting positions.
we understand that the bus driver also has a goal to achieve just like us school students, but it does not mean they can make as many blunders as possible!!!
i personally have never seen a single bus driver drive the way he has to, he makes and brakes his own rules.
AP28Z32 was one of the buses which caused trouble and irritation to many of the vehicles traveling behind it and we were one of them and adding to that is the traffic police who never tends to take any action about it.
i request the board to take action and teach the drivers the traffic rules
thank you.

respected, sir i am md shuja uddin i am doing the job at secuendrabad i want to complaint about a.p.s.r.t.c ordinary busses after 9 0clock no busses are there if bus will come means the stupide driver are not stopping the bus even women also request at night if the 1 bis also miss means they have to wait for minimum 1 hour . yesterday i have wait for bus for two hours with my family i am requesting you to take some action about driver This is to bring to your kind notice with heart burning griavience I am lodging complaint to you for justice. I request you to treat this as my complain. The Govt says we are giving reservations to women but in a simple thing also they staff are not honouring. If my complaint not answered I have to go to RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT AUTHORITIES.

yourfaithfully md shuja uddin
Swathi

respected sir, i am Swathi i am doing the job at Ameerpet i want to complaint about a.p.s.r.t.c Veera busses in the morning hours are stopping near to madinaguda bus stop.The stupide drivers are not stopping the bus. yesterday i have waited for bus for 1 hour with my family i am requesting you to take some action about drivers This is to bring to your kind notice with heart burning griavience I am lodging complaint to you for justice. I request you to treat this as my complain. The Govt says we are giving reservations to women but in a simple thing also they staff are not honouring. If my complaint not answered I have to go to RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT AUTHORITIES.
i have noitced one bus number also... its AP 28 AZ 3553 (VEERA). Almost Daily he will be going as if he is going on his own work.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION OF THIS ISSUE.

I have a complaint about a conductor.Last Friday i.e, on 31-10-2008 i boarded an ordinary bus(45, ESI to Ramnagar, AP11Z3807, Musheerabad depot) at ameerpet(4:15pm) and aksed for a ticket to RTC X roads.He asked rs6/- from me but the fare is rs5/- for ordinary service.It it the same with other passengers also).Please take action against such conductors.Please take this complaint seriously.

Pavan

Today, i.e; 07/02/2009 at 6.30pm we get in a 226bus at kukatpally. i given rs.20/- to conductor to give 2full and 1half ticket to my child to get down at balanagar. he gave only rs.2/- back and he has not given tickets. i ask for two times then also no reply from his side.

Route no : 226(Patancheru - Secunderabad), Service no : 131, Bus no : AP11 Z 2036
shankar

Kind Attn : Depot Manager, Dilsukhnagar Depot

Respect Sir,

This is shankar from Saroornagar. Sir, I would like to inform to your kind notice that most of passenger of Saroornagar, Bhagat Singh, Srinivasa Colony and some nearby colony are facing a lot of problem for inconvnience buses during evening time from 06.30 pm to 08.30 for every day. Every one is depend upon the Auto for alternate for every day. We are already given many representation for our colonies members. But no response received at your side. Every day we can spent more than 2 hours for waiting of buses from Dilsukhnagar to Saroor Nagar. We are requested to you sir, please arrange any alterative these times. We requested you to sir please provided a buses from Dilsukhanagar to Gayatri Nagar via Kothapet atleast 2 to 3 trips.

During the morning hours there is no buses from Saroornagar to Sanathanagar. previous it was there but now Bus No 84 is alloted for ladies special. Kindly we request you to sir please provide a bus from saroor nagar to sanathanagar around 8.40 to 9.00 between.

Your kind co-operation in this regard very grateful

shankar, 9640330997

attn;regional manager krishna
i travel by pallevelugu bus everydayfrom vijayawad to vuyyur in krishna district.the problem is that gents are occupying the seats reserved for ladies.if we ask the conductor to make them get up, they are not cooperating.more over conductors are shouting at those ladies (who asked for their right) with strong and disrespectful words.also conductors are talking the rules which are never heard by any indian citizens.for ex...
1.calling general seats as gents seats & asking ladies to get up.
2.disrespectful n stubborn saying it's not their duty to make the gents to get up from ladies seats.
3.allowing gents to board the bus from ladies door, also allowing them to hang on to ladies region.
4.not giving SR if any lady wants to complain about this.
5.some conductors are not even bothering to open their mouth and answer to lady passengers no matter howmany times they asked for their reserved seats.
if this problem is not addressed and cleared in no time i have to go to RTA authorities

Respect Sir,

I am vijay kumar working as software proffisional at J hills Road no:60. Hyd. I get up bus at peddama gudi(127K, Bus No:AP11Z2139) at 5.15 pm on 4th Aug-2009 and I taken ticket to Koti(Charge:6rs). I given 50 rs to conductor and he taken and kept in his bag and he marked due amonut 4rs instead of 44 rson ticet back side(He said No change) and given to me then he doing his works(writing status of tickets on his report). After 2 min, I saw the ticket back side and and asked :you written 4rs due instead of 44 rs." Then he argued with me that " No, you given 10rs only . Not 50 rs". I said show ur notes i can recognise but he said no you did not given and absued. He cheated this way. Please take neccessary action about on that conductor. I have a ticket also. That bus (127k) belongs to HCU depot.

Every day on the way to my office i have to travel from paradise till kompally. the problem is some people at the bowenpally bus-stop, actually stop the bus for quite a while. I dont know what kind of special privilege that they have that no one in Hyderabad/Secunderabad have. I dont know if they have the permission to stop the bus. neither do i know if they are actually employed by APSRTC. the conductors n drivers who are quite rude towards others, dont even bother take any kind of action against this.
D
usha

towards ramanthapur RTC colony to secunderabd 18R drivers & conductors they are not coming to duty on a right time so i was requesting to proviod who are taking correct responsible about duty.
D
usha

Respected sir,
yesterday i was waited nearly 2hours but no buses 2:00pm to 4:00pm.towards ramanthapur RTC colony to secunderabd 18R buses drivers & conductors they are not coming to duty on a right time so i was requesting to proviod who are taking correct responsible about duty

Irresponsible behaviour by the Booking counter no 1 General booking counter - Private Services

This is with ref. to the complain no T.579/Rev.90 375318 against the booking clerk at counter no 1. I am still waiting for the status of the same.

Sri Krishna.

I agree with the same

I was travelling from Visakhapatnam to Poosapatirega in Visakhapatnam - Tekkali Express bus number 11Z2723 on 02 Oct 2009 timing 1015hrs Departure from visakhapatnam. The ladies seats were occupied by gents. I requested conductor Mr L Appa Rao for providing the seat for me and simply he rejected to arrange. Kindly necessary action may be taken against him for rejection of request.

regards
Emandi Syamala

Respected sir,

This is about auto richshaw's standing in MGBS premises. Generally I travel from nizamabad to hyderabad regulary at evenings. I reach MGBS at late nights and I always face fraudulent auto rickhaw drivers charging high amounts or meter and half return which run very fastly.

I would request and also suggest to provide auto rickshaw service very similar to bangalore. There is saw a counter where the bill is issued for my destiny and police men would assist for auto.

MGBS is biggest bus stand in asia where atleast facillities and security should be provided.

R.Vishal Kumar.

APSTRC-Reservation Counter- Irresponsibility - Tadpatri- APSTRC-Reservation Counter- Irresponsibility

software Complaints - APSTRTC- Resrvation counter -Late Opening
software
Posted: 2009-10-22 by MalliKarjun Send email

APSTRTC- Resrvation counter -Late Opening

We are reguraly travelling in weekends from TADPATRI to Bangalore. As we are not having facility to reserve tickets in Internet we are going to bus stand to Reserve tickets.
The reservation counter has to start by 9.00 am every day as per rules. On 17/10/2009 saturday we are there in the queue upto 10.30 am even 10.30 am the guy did nt come to give tickests.
When we asked the other guys who are in queue they are tellin that this is normal and nobody is complainting on this.
Some villagers are telling even many educated guys also not complaining on this Reservation counter guy.
When we asked the Enquiry they are telling that Sir, if you want you give complaint on them. They are also hopeless.

So, we are requesting the APSRTC, Tadpatri depo manager to take a civiloir action on the reservation counter guys and do needfull to the passengers.

------------------
MalliKarjuN

Hello apsrtc passengers,

just dont blame apsrtc staff for not alloting seats to ladies. You come in the middle and drop in the middle. If u bnoard at the beginning depot, then only the staff can welcome ur request. Blamming staff is so easy, better request the passenger in the seat and adjust.

Irresponsible - VIJAY FLIMS

pls stop vijay from acting in flims ,he is encourgaging the slum people to involve in all bad activities

mamata

conductor spoken bad words - apsrtc conductor

Hello, Just now i sent a complaint. who will resolve all these problems. when the conductor doest know the ticket rate how can she work ?how can she take extra money. when i came in 113e kukatpally depo bus no 6109at 8.30am, conductor spoken very bad words on me when i asked her why are you charging wrong fare. when i told to the driver that i will complain, then that lady conductor is telling no body can do anything to a govt rtc employee, if you want you can complain in police station or apsrtc also . how carelessly she behaved, really ashamed. but the words she spoken on me are too bad.i need the helpful

I use to work in HITEC CITY and i use the route from ameerpet(10H) route.yesterday i have taken the veera bus, as i am late to my work site and i am holding the GBT pass i have asked for metro combination ticket but the conductor refused to do so, and he is urguing that metro combination ticket is only for the metro pass holders only.as far as my knewlodge this facility avilabal for GBT pass holder's also. i want to know whether is that facility is suspended.or the conductor is simpley ignoring his duty.i have continuesliy observing the bus route no-(10H/17H) veera bus.it's a HCU depot bus.

APSRTC - Irresponsible Conductor & Male Passengers