Bharat Gas - price of new bharat gas connection

chandra shekhar jat
i want a new bharat gas connection, subdelar want Rs.5040
for new connection in shahpura (dis.jaipur)and give one cylander, one ragulater with pipe, one chula, one cooker, some rice and tea.
without thinks subdelar canot give connection.
i want to know that one chula, one cooker, some rice and tea must to purchase with connection.

Chandra Shekhar
Shahpura Dist.jaipur
Rajasthan M.+919799434750

[Updated by rmuruga May 04, 2014]

sir new gas wanted new connection two gas rent please full details wanted muruganandham ph 9444771181 chennai 118

Comments

N Feb 14, 2014 by
vickydhruv

anilkumar000187@yahoo.com

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS

new connection value - gas

dear sir/madam
my self Mukesh Garg visit ur nearest center in Taraori (karnal ) Haryana.Your franchise holder said cooking stove is nesesry to pick a new connection priced 1200 in market this product availabal in 400-500 rupee only . can i buy this product from market. the frachise say cooking stove is nesesry buy for book a new connection or there are not conection for you
Mukesh Garg
cont.no 09215991934

Disgusting prices - Gas Prices

Why is it that we are at an all time supply high (gas) but were still seeing some of the highest gas prices in history this is gettin ridiculous im not even mad any more just amazed that an intire country of consumers can just sit there and blindly accept these disgusting prices.

i want bharat gas connection in kota so pls give me information how me aply online

ges silender with pipe given - ges silender

Pls you understaind My problem i have got ges pipe but the ges agency give new with full silender.
so i request you give me only silender... no pipe

Reg...
Nirmal kumar

NEW CONECTION RATE - bharatgas

I WANT TO A NEW GAS CONETION BUT AGENCY CONTROL RATE NOT GIVEN CONECTION . THEY GIVE ME WITH GASCHULA.

I want a new bharat gas connection in Bhayander, subdelar want Rs.6200. Pls Inform me real price
Jitendra

I want to take new connection in jaipur from Ambika Gas Agency. I want to know that one chula, one cooker, some rice and tea must to purchase with connection.
Please tell me about this.
Thanking You.
MUKESH KU. SHARMA

connection charges - gas connection charges

we at shresth bunglow had taken gas connection, almost all the member choose to go for connection the detail about charges which was explained stand to be incorrect.

the detail bill of charges that we received is far more then explained to us.

your agency holder not give me new gas connection. - i want buy a new connection

Sir, My name is Rohit kumar s/o sh.. Beldev Raj, sir i want buy i new gas connection, because, now i built a new home and now i will stay without my parents of my new home. so this 25 november , i will opening my new home , opening date is already fix, so now i will need a new gas connection, i m living in Batala (punjab) my new address is Rohit kumar s/o sh.. Baldev raj, near narang advocate, Luthra colony, Pharri Gate Batala (punjab) my mobile number is +919779050827, sir your Sahkri gas agency is near of my new home (Sakhri Gas Service,Phari Gate, Batala), sir i went there many time , but they not give me new gas connection, they always ignored me, and always use very bad language with me and always tell me, u come here next time, sir i will shift in my new home 25 November, so now i m feeling very sad, sir please solve my problem , because its very big problem of me, because 25 November my all relatives will come here in my new home and if that time i have not new gas connection, its very big insult of me in my full society, sir i m waiting your answer so pleas reply me as soon as possible.
Rhohit Kumar

I want a new bharat gas connection in virar (w), sub dealer is asking Rs. 5044/-
Please inform me real price of cylinder + regulator + Pipe + Chula.

2) I want to have only a cylinder without chula, how much it will cost for one cylinder.

Shrutika Rane

Tarun Mishra

I want to take a new bharat gas connection in chennai. The subdealer asking me for 6450. Can u pls let me know what should be the original price, which i need to pay. If any body know from where I will get the connection with actual rate pls let me know. I m staying in Ramapuram, Chennai.

sanjaya

I want to take a new bharat gas connection in Pune. The subdealer asking me for 5000. Can u pls let me know what should be the original price, which i need to pay. This is for very immediate. Pls send me how many amount deposit and how many others i.e. cylinder + regulator + Pipe + Chula

Anil Jadhav

i am a consumer of Bharat Gas in Tamilnadu. As i am shifting to Rawatbhata near Kota, Rajasthan, I am looking for an Bharat Gas agency at the said place. Could you please give us the details

Dear
sir please coast of bharat gas for new conection . one chula, one sylender, one reguletor, one pipe .

Girija shankar das
mobil . 9320429274
colaba, mimbai
durba Bharat Gas  - Egra, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

not to give connection - Bharat Gas

i applied for a gas connection two months back.But till i didn't get the connection.They simply harrashing me.Many customer applied after get the connection.Please help me.

I want a new bharat gas connection in Aurangabad (Maharastra) sub dealer is asking Rs. 5000/- to Rs.6000/-
Please inform me real price of cylinder + regulator + Pipe + Chula.(All equpment) & connection days.

Rahul Sarode
Mob- 9325228049
Email ID- sap_dabaw007@yahoo.com

DearSir,

I am a consumer of Bharath gas in kerala (ernakulam).I want second cylinder.sub dealer is asking Rs;2500/- Could you please give us the prise and details

With regards
Babu.p
edappally
mob 9961383003
Email;babukizhakkumkara@gmail.com

I want a new bharat gas connection inmakurd (E), sub dealer is asking Rs. 5044/-

Rambhadur pasi