Bharat Gas - NON-DELIVERY EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS OF BOOKING

aditya9259 on Aug 29, 2011
Sub.: Delay in delivery of LPG cylinder & poor service of dealer
i have got my gas refill booked on 19-08-2011, but i haven't got it till now. my refill no 20901,n book no-5591785 Our dealer doesn't deliver refill on time. he gets late every time n behave rudely. i have asked him many times delay for late delivery , he always say "its delay by company.
kindly grant to send my refill in 1 or 2 days
I have only one refill to booking ,it books after 22 day n receive after 15 days , i cant manage it

from
Aditya sharma(Advocate)
2-1/735 devlok colony ,hapur
ghaziabad (uttar pradesh)

Comments

Late and Non delivery of cylinder - Bharat Gas,Jhansi

I had booked my LPG cylinder of Bharat gas from Surya Gas Service, Sipri Bazar, Jhansi (UP) on dated 16.11.2007 (No. 46, Consumer No. 4567 Named Vijay Kumar Paliwal), but till today I have not received any cylinder from agency. I had many times contacted to concerned agency but they are delaying me. If it will not delivered in time than I have to go to Consumer Court/ RTI.
Thanking you ,

Yours sincerely

(Vijay Kumar Paliwal)
Mahendra Puri Colony,
Gwalior Road, Jhansi (UP)

Rude language reply By DGMBallard Estate Office Mumbai Mr.Oza - Bharat Gas

I made call to Ballard Office to make a complaint regarding servise(Threatening from servise provider) on nos 022 22713814 & 22714000.
Call has been transfered to DGM Mr Oza he was not in a mood to listen & started shouting.
When I asked his name reply I got is ZAKMARO.
Once again I called then I got a no of Mr. Jain GM.
022 22714301 on which no body was attending the call.

DEAR SIR,
THE BHARAT GAS CLAIMS TO DELIVER THE GAS-CYLINDER TO ITS CONSUMER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF BOOKING.
HERE,WE HAD BOOKED OUR CYLINDER FOR HOME-DELIVERY
ON 22/12/2007 AT SRNO.216.
THE DELIVERY HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE DESPITE OUR DAILY
REMINDERS TILL TODAY i.e. 06/01/2008

NON-DELIVERY OF GAS EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS OF BOOKING - Bharat Gas

DEAR SIR,
WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GAS-CYLINDER DESPITE THE FACT THE BOOKING WAS DONE ON 22/12/2007 AT SRNO.216 BY SAJJAN GAS AGENCY ( AUTHORISED DEALER OF BHARAT GAS) AT HANSI. WE HAVE MADE REPEATED CALLS AND
REQUESTED AT THE AGENCY - OFFICE FOR DELIVERY OF THE
GAS CYLINDER BUT THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TILL DATE.
WE HOPE THAT THE SENIOR OFFICIALS OF BHARAT GAS WILL
CONSUMER/CONNECTION NO.5053
HOUSE NO.80,
MODEL TOWN.HANSI(HISAR)-125033
TEL NO.01663-255448

All the gas agencies in distt. MUKTSAR-152026(PUNJAB)are booking refill after 21 days.Please direct the agencies in the distt. to book refill as per laws of the company and inform me.Thanks
Connection no. C 2907
MUKTSAR GAS CENTRE,
MUKTSAR-152026,Punjab

It is a complaint shared almost all the consumers here in Kerala

hi
it is reality that bharat gas has gone to worst one in india,further there is no any authority set up by the co. that resolve the problem or took any action, on this juncture what should do by the consumer.

Non Delivery of cylinder even after 11 days - bharatgas

A gas cylinder booked "online" on 13-Jan-2008 under reference 250093 and on 17-Jan-2008 under reference 250520 for delivery from SANTOSHI GAS SERVICE has not been delivered even after 11 days. On enquiry ( on telephone no. 011-65390655) from SANTOSHI GAS SERVICE , Rani Bagh, it is told that they have not received any order of "online booking".
What is the use of ONLINE booking?

After 10 DAYs of Booking No Delivery - Monthly Refilling

Pls help to address this issue as i had booked for Refilling of my cylinder on 17/01/08. But still that has not been delivered.Whenever i conatct they people sy that tpday will be delivered but to our surprise no body turned up.
MY CONSUMER NO IS 622709

Dealer is based at
HP GAS
NAME- DEVIDAYAL ENTERPRISES
SECT 8 ROHINI

Rgds
Rabindra Raj

Not Getting Refill Gas Cylinder - Bharat Gas

I am the consumer of Bharat Gas of Gas Agency/Dealer of R T Karachiwala, M.G. Road, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 414001.
My Con.no. c-431. I have booked gas on 7.01.08 no.440. He has given del.date on 11.01.08. Till date i have not received delievery . Take necessary action.
Cell.No. 9226932399

gas not received after booking - Bharat Gas Domestic

This to inform you that i received my gharat gas cylinder for my home on 12-12-2007 but the office booked my next cylinder after one month that is on 12-1-2008 but still that is on 1-2-2008 i have not received my next cylinder after ever 46 days kindly note my complaint against kashmiri gas agency mandi dabwali haryana
my name is Bhoja ram s/o kishan lal r/o mandi dabwali
consumer no 8495 mobile no 09416395871
girish

behaviour and wrong information - Bharat Gas

i have aprached bharat gas agency in mumbai andhery west branch asking for a new connection he is charging me 4000 rs for a connection with just single cylender,also forcing me to buy a gas range saying it is coming with the package,why is it so,to be precise the persons name was mr binod ,this is quite rediculous and un acceptable please look in to it and take necessory action.
thanks

Cylinder Not Completely Filled - Bharat Gas Agency

I am not getting my cylinder completely filled.
It should be 14.2 Kg. However every time its only 9 to 10 Kg.

blackening of refills - Bharat Gas

sir, the indra Gas centre at Budhlada distt. Mansa(punjab) is illegaly creating shortage of domestic refills so that they can sell it in black on double price. These days domestic refills are sold to shopkeepers in black instead of commercial ones. common man receives a refill after two or more than two months.this has created lot of problems for common man in this cold season . Lot's of cylendars are available in black but not a single in controlled price.please quickly take action.

Late delivery of cylinder - Alok Gas Service, Thana Road, Najafgard

I have booked for refilled gas cylender on 1.2.2008 but not received up till now 18.2.08. All 03 Land line no are also coming busy continuously & only once connected & got assurence only . Very difficult to talk to the booking person.
My conection no is 14333

late delivery,no service on sunday,take Rs. 10/- extra for home delivery - Bharat Gas

With ref. to above ,Bharat gas has newly appointed dealer named as "Parag Agency" at kopargaon before one year approx.
1)It takes 10 to 15 days for home dilivery afer booking.
2)Sunday it remains closed even after they have printed
" we r open 7 days from 8 am to 8 pm ".
3)Agency's delivery person demands Rs. 10 extra fo home delivery.
4)Most of the time phone is delibrately hooked off.

Not getting Bharat gas after booking of cylender - Bharat Gas

My Name is Durgesh Kumar. I have boked my Gas connection at Bahart Gas delear located in Resham Bagh on dated 01.03.2008
when i went to get the cylender, they are denying to give the cylender and when i asked the delivery then every timer they are giving "Next day" date.
Till date i have not received the cylender. This is happening in Bharat gas delear only. All other distributor giving the cylender on the same day.
Probably they are doing the job by blacking of cylenders to their knows or banificial persons.
Every customer which have the Bharat gas connection has gone irritated and want to leave or change the company.

Revathi Gas Agency's phone number is always busy and I was never able to book my GAS even after trying many time in past week

Cylinder SR238127 Faulty - Bharat Gas

I received the New LPG gas cylinder SR238127 with leak in its output and the Sub dealer charged for the other new cylinder.
My Consumer registration no is TA - 383
shijo

delivary is not proper - Bharat Gas

sir
i have a barath gas connection in mumbai at borivaly. the suply of the agency(laxmi agencies) is not proper in their area i am including the area poisor they didnt suply gas after 10 days of my booking. i hered that the suply people sell the gas in black thats y such shortage is going

Bharat Gas - NON-DELIVERY EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS OF BOOKING