Bharat Gas - delay in delivery of lpg gas

pradeepkumarbhardwaj on Mar 31, 2011
Mamta Arya on dt. 01/3/2010 and booking no.202 but till today on 31/3/2010 I have not recieved the cylinder yet. I have been calling the distributor Shri Krishna Gas Service , Mayur Vihar,Mathura Staff of the Shri Krishna Gas Service saying that after 1-2 days they will despatch us. Please N.A. action .
Sir, I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 20245 in the name of Thinking you.
mobile No. 9410042573

Comments

paramjeet singh Bharat Gas  - India

GIVE LP G CYLINDER OF EXPIRY DATE - M/S PRIYA SALES & SERVICES

Respected sir,
I would like toinform that we are one of the old consumer of your company nearly last 20 years . But this time we get a lpg cylinder of expiry period ,it marks with c 05 that means that cylinder has been expired.
I request you to sir please take immediate action regarding this , because its not a small thing its threat to life of your consumer.This time we survive because of our awareness .But maximum people do not know about it even the agency holderaisodomtknow about the expiry period of tank .
I hope youtake immediate actiomn regrding it.
yours
paramjeet singh
BARGARH
ORISSA
kishore prasad Bharat Gas  - India

no delevery of gas - Bharat Gas

I booked for a refill cylinder on 02/05/2007, refill booking no.163 to S. R. Enterprises, Mir Abu Shaleh Road,GAYA.(451709) but they didnot vendored that, After a long wait I again complained them on 20/08/2007,cpl no.111 and till date they have not turned up, now my both cylinder is empty. I went 2 times last week and 2 times this week also but their promise are fake. What to do, i don't know & How to cook?
ANUJ KUNDAN BARA Bharat Gas  - India

Delays in Double Cylinder since approx 2 years - Bharat Gas

I'm a Bharat Gas Customer Since November 2002 and till 3rd May 2006 I was having single cylinder. On 04-05-2006 I applied for second cylinder all in vein.

I tried for 8 months to get double cylender and have contacted them several times. Whenever I contacted them for reminder...everytime they said its not available for now and contact them later after a couple of weeks/months.

I've got fade up now and planning to opt for other LPG providers.

If this feedback is being read by Bharat Gas officials, then I sincerely request to give me the compliance.

My Consumer No.=13051
Dealer's Name = Premier Gas Service (Code-115616)
A-Block, Ranjit Avenue,
AMRITSAR (Punjab)
SH.DEV RAJ S/O SH.RAM LAL Bharat Gas  - India

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 29/12/2007 but yet today on 28.1.2008 there is not any response and nobody ready talk to us from the distributor of M/s. Farand Gas Service Malout Punjab
ashsh garg Bharat Gas  - India

Not yet book my gas - LPG home gas

I book my gas on 07/01/2008 there after my booking deeler give me delivery on dt. 16/01/2008, when i went to co. for my further booking on dt. 28/01/2008 they refused to book my gas and asked me to come on 08/02/2008 for booking your gas, so please arrange me gas for my home

My Name is ASHISH GARG
MY Address in 2053/7, chowki bag bahadur, Mathura, U.P., 281001
My Connection no. is 18272
My phone no. is 09410856555
Surendra Kumar Bharat Gas  - India

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 28/01/2008 but yet today on 04.02.2008 there is not any response and nobody ready talk to us from the distributor of M/s.Sarala Gas Agency, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi.
Darabshaw Ratanshaw Sanjana Bharat Gas  - India

Delivery of cylinder in our name to some other party. - LPG (Bharat Gas) cooking gas

I would like to inform the authorities that we book our LPG Cylinder through Rangrai Agencies, Jogeshwari (W) Mumbai, phone 26791376.

This is the second time we came to know that our C.N. No. is being misused by someone else and the other person is taking gas on our behalf. Today when I went to book a cylinder for my house, I came to know that the same has been booked a week before.

How can this be possible. Request you'll to please check at your end and inform me per return e-mail. Regret inconvenience caused.

Thanks. Niloofer Sanjana. (daughter of late. Darashaw Sanjana)
Hari Kant Jha Bharat Gas  - India

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder on dt. 14.1.2008 but yet today on 23.1.2008 there is not any valuable response from the distributor of new ashok nagar, delhi -96.
biju senapati Bharat Gas  - India

not receving lpg since one month - LPG

with customer no.18595,i hve booked for lpg since 02.02.2008,but not receive yet .when i called for my quiries to alaka then thay gave me a cellno.09937737434 to call for the
exact status ,he in reply told me to call alakla our concerned dipot
telling that why the hell u called me using slang language.
prakash basnet Bharat Gas  - India

I had Booked For the Reffiling Of LPG cylinder on dt. 28.1.2008
but yet today on 26.2.2008 there is not any valuable response from the distributor of panscheel at new delhi and the problem is
now another cylinder is now empty noo what i do so do the needful ASAP
Jacob Kuriyan Bharat Gas  - India

Delay in gas cylinder supply - Varsha Gas Service,Dombivili(E)

I had made a cooking gas cylinder booking on 15th Feb. 08 and until now no cylinder is being delivered. When making enquiries 'Gadi nahi aaya'is the reply. It is not secret that they do supply cylinders to Autos and others and a premium as high as Rs.100.
Remember that this is not an isolated case. Whenever there is a supply constraint they exploit the situvation to make fast bucks at the cost of public and on your reputation.

Please do the needful

Jacob Kuriyan
(C.No. C-8600)
Dt 3rd March 08
suseela kunj Bharat Gas  - India

I had Booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder consumer no. 38192 in the name of Suseela Kunj on dt. 18/2/2008 but till today on 5.3.2008 have not recieved the cylinder yet. i have been calling the distributor Satya Sai Gas Service, 78 Jawahar Nagar, Goregaon (w) Mumbai. they say that the cylinder has been dispatched to you 6days ago. When i told the that we havnt recieved any cylinder show us the delivery signed chalan. they are extremely rude and show a careless attitude. Till date there is no sign of the cylinder. Please advice whats the next step.
Aman Bharat Gas  - India

Very Bad services of Bharat gas agency (Ashwani enterprise at dilshad garden) - Bharat Gas

Bharat gas ka distributer ashwani enterprizes se mera gas connection hai aur ye log pehle to phone nahi uthate hai aur agar galtin se 3-4 din tak lagatar try karne ke bad 1 call attend ki to age se jawab mila ki ye conection hai hi nahi.
plz in gas walo ka kuch kiya jaye.
Baljit Singh Bharat Gas  - India

I have been trying to get information about some Bharat Gas Agency in and around Maulana Azad Medical College campus to book fresh gas connection for my home but I have not been able to get this information anywhere from. I managed two telephone numbers from the net but no one picks them up. Is it so difficult to get information to get the numbers or address of the gas agency that is nearest to my home or I should think of some agency other than Bharat Gas.

Baljit Singh
Vikas Gupta Bharat Gas  - India

I am writing from meerut, .I have been a sincere consumer of Bharat Gas (LPG) since last 4 years. I tried for 3 years to get double cylender and have contacted them several times. Whenever I contact them for double cylender everytime they said its not available for now and contact them later after a couple of months. The distributor firm name is Geetanzali enterprise sharda road meerut Uttar pradesh.
I requested them like anything.. but they won't listen and asked me to do whatever i can and complain where ever i wish.

WHAT A BAD RULE AND RUDE WAY TO TALK TO THE CONSUMERS.

PLease Bharat gas officials, if you are listening then i hope you will take care of the issue. My vendor is Tolly Flame, at Naktala, Tollygung Kolkata.

Thanks and hope some one will listen and take required actions.

Vikas gupta

Ambala City,

Subject:- Poor Serivce in Distribuation of LPG Gagg at Rashtrya Gass Seva, at
Naraingarh, Distt. Ambala.

Sir / Madam,

1. With due respect it informed you that I Ompakash S/o Sh. Sehdev Singh resident H.No 49A, Ward NO. 12, Panjlasa Chowk, Tehsil Naraingarh, Distt. Ambala (Haryana) is Holder of Bharat Gass Connection No. 5077. at Rashtrya Gass Seva, Naraingarh Branch. I am very much facing the problems with this agency in the delivery of my LPG Gass Cylinder. I Have booked my Gass on 19/03/2008 at Conn. No. 5077 at booking No. 183 after 22 days of Last delivery, and does not received my gass till 4/04/2008. When I goes to acency to know that when will I receive my cylinder, the madem (employees) said to me that the deliveries is till panding on dated 17/03/2008, Sir I want to know that is it possible that agency is can not deliver 183 ccylinders in 15 days, It is kindly informed you a Cylinder does go more than 30 days at any condition. Kindly told this problems in your words to Mr. Harsh Patner of Rashrya Gass Seva, Naraingarh.

My another Problems with this agency is as follows.:-

1 The agency has two telephone Nos But they never pick up the phone and always
said that there is a internal fault in the telephone line,

2. We had to go to agency for booking the LPG Gass.

3. They booked the LPG Gass after 20 Days of the last Delivery.

4. They did not give the Delivery of Gass after the 15 days of boking.

5. Poor behaviour is faced when you we go to agency for enquiry.

Kindly do the permanent treatment of this problems, it is not only my problem,
This type of problems is faced my every Connection holder in this agency at
Nraingarh, Some of the people whose problem is similar to me put their hands to file
this Complaint Application.

Distt. Ambala (Haryana)
LPG Conn. No. 5077
Dhilshathu Beegam.T Bharat Gas  - India

No response for phone calls to book the cylinder. - LPG Cylinder of Bharat Gas

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer no.10969, where I have taken connection from Bhavani Bharat Gas Distributors, #151, L.J.Complex, Shop No. 2&3, Sri Nithyanandanagar, Nayandanahalli, Mysore Road, Bangalore-39.
I have singe cylinder only. I got the cylinder on 7th February, 2008. Since one week I am trying to book new cylider by telephoning. The ph no.s issued to me are 28604281 and 28604282, out of which one no. is not reachable and the other one is not being attended by the staff. This has become very freqent and creates lot of inconvenience to me. I request you to do the needful.
Thanking You Yours faithfully
Dhilshathu Beegam.T
Scientific Officer, Chemistry
AMD-SR, Bangalore.

I have book my LPG cylinder with agency Jagrti Gas Agency
Khandsa Road Gurgaon on dated 09-04-2008 booking no 431 through phone and several time also follow in phone but till now after 19 days I cant received refilled cylinder please do the needful

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer S-019805