Bharat Gas - No response on 24 hrs helpline and distributor

jdsapatnekar
Dear Sir/ mam,
I, Brig. JD Sapatnekar, a resident of S2/A8 Planet Millenium(consumer no:43043), I have been trying to all the Bharat gas agency : Ratan enterprises - Rahatni and also the 24hrs helpline since 3rd June 2010, however none of the no.s are responding. Due to this I am unable to book a gas cylinder for myself.

Please look into the matter and offer respite.

Comments

Mohammed Ishthiyaq Bharat Gas  - India

No response - Bharat Gas

I have gas leakage problem in my gas connection. In regard to this I contacted and contacting Bharat Gas ( Ramaiya Agencies) in Alwar thirunagar Chennai for the past 1 month . They say that the mechanic will come by that evening but no one attended for the past one month.

Really myself and my family members are very panic by thier action. If soemthing happens to my family members then Bharat Gas is full responsible for my entire family. Please take necessary advice them to avoid such cases.

With Best regrads,

A.Mohammed Ishthiyaq
D
Namita Kumari Bharat Gas  - India

Ratawal Gas is not dilevered the gas cylender after booking.My Conection Number is w7084 is booked on 16/01/2010
Sanyam Sethi Bharat Gas  - India

my consumer no. is 18918 and my gas service is Excel gas service, Vashi
and the problem is that I am trying from last 20 days but there phone is not responding and continuosly busy and when ringing they are not picking up the phone.

Please help me in booking my cylinder as my another cylinder can finish any time

Sanyam Sethi

I (devanand nawar from mumbai) agree with U, that the Bharatgas 24hrs helpline is totally helpless service.
N Feb 1, 2011 by
sudhirkumarsati

sir, i have a gas connection from khera gas, subzi mandi, near pul bangas metro station, delhi. I always received delivery from that agency after 11-12 day of booking. my connection no. is 22030.
N Feb 17, 2011 by
sunil narkhede

please i want to register my complaint to area sales manager of akola(maharashtra)
but area sales manager never available or arrage" complaint receiving centre"
urgenly and convey me

sunil patil
samrudhhi nursery
vidya nagar gorakshan road
akola 444004
email sknar2@rediff.com
N Jul 4, 2011 by
parjanya

Forget about responding Bangalore MSD entreprises will never pick the call of customers. Idiots have eight numbers all numbers are not responding for customers. Bloody idiots...
N Aug 2, 2011 by
sahu.rajkishor

I have a gas connection with M/S HIND ENTERPRISES (Bihat) distributor code-C151721.I always received deliveryfrom that agency after 10 to 14 days of booking {after request & complaint} My consumer no HE1105

&

RAJ KISHORE SAHU
At+Po-MAHNA, Distt.Begusarai-851210(Bihar)
Mobile-9934469751
Email:sahu.rajkishor@gmail.com, sahu.rajkishor@yahoo.com, sahara_policies@hotmail.com
N Aug 21, 2011 by
sahu.rajkishor

Bharatgas 24hrs helpline is totally helpless service.
N Sep 1, 2011 by
Nathu Lal Mahawar

Respected Sir,
I am consumer of Krishna Gas Agency- Kekri Distt. Ajmer (Raj.) my consumer No. K-9013 Today I have visitedon 10.30 A.M. at above agency to book refill but they not book the refill of cylender even they did not attend telephone calls on their phone no. 01467-220287, cell.9214204060
Generaly they are booking the refill after 21 days of last delivery and furtehr supplied the cylender after one month or more of its date of booking.
Hence you are hereby requested kindly interfrence in the matter so that supply of gas cylender in time i.e. within 7 days of booking
N Sep 20, 2011 by
surendradugar

i have book new conection on 2008. To day ihave inquri the office so tall me you have book the to day and all philap the form your old form are miskaraje and say this is not our responsblity this is your responsblity you will try every month.So please inqury this form.i want book the MANGALAM GAS SERVICE, SARDERSHAHER, DIST. CHURU, RAJASTHAN.

SURENDRA DUGAR
SARDERSHAHER
N Mar 4, 2012 by
anilsandeep

sir i am anil kumar i live in delhi at badarpur my gas distibuter is not work properly. He is not dilivery gas at time. he supply gas 20days later after booking. my distibuter is oorja agencies( nagar market badarpur) please take an action on it As soon As possibal because it creat many problems in our house. thanking you my ditels---- anil kumar cons no.2178 my contect no.9810753102 mail id.-sandp1978@gmail.com.

Bharat Gas - No response on 24 hrs helpline and distributor