Bharat Petroleum - REGARDING GIFT ON PETRO CARD

SANDEEP KOTLA
Dear Sir

I am the holder of petrol bonus card No.7241760140011084 and I have redeemed the petrol miles on dated 01.10.2008 and item code was 8284 and 8105 and for the above said items the petro miles were redeemed by the authorized agent of Bharat Petroleum and till date only one item has bene recieved and the other is still pending i..e. LG Washing Machine. I made so many request and several complaint to the company on toll free number, but nothing has been done even after passing of NINE months. As per the terms and conditions of the company, it was stated that the gift will be handed over to the customer within eight weeks now 36 weeks has already been passed and nothing has been done from the company side, Kindly do the needful and look into the matter expeditiously .

thanking you

yours sincerely

SANDEEP KOTLA
Advocate
House No.529, Sector-9, Panchkula

Comments

Card payment due date - sun petro

To,

The Manager
SBI Card,

Kindly change due date from 4th to 8th every month so that SBI Card payment making is comfertable to me. our salary date is 7th of eevery month. i am making payments every month and regularly.

Plz. consider the fact and change the date of payment from 4th to 8th of each month.
In case you will not accept it and you will be responsible for delayed payement charges which i will not pay.

Thaking you,

SAMBHAJI TORNE
SBI CARD HOLDER.

petro card point redemption result still awaited

Not receiving PetroCard after 100 days - Bharat Petroleum

My Father Vinod Deepchand Mehta with customer ID CU0001146250 of BPCL PetroCard have applied for Replacement of lost PetroCard on 20th June 2009. According to tems of service they should provide replaced Card within 21 Days blocking old one.

On 27th June Person who Got Lost PetroCard used it (May be from Vardhan Fuel Station employee as Card is lost from them) and till that day company had not blocked Card as a result Person used all balance from card. Company is not completing procedure by telling we have used petrocard.I have at least mate 18 to 20 times to Vardhan Fuel Station for Replace the Card and more than 20 times I have talked with CUSTOMER CARE of BPCL but they say We need detail.

On 5th september I made CrossComplent Why my petrocard is Blocked with complent no.2105326 and they got detail and registered new complent for replace card as 2126339 but this procedure also completed 21 days and I haven't Got my PetroCard.

Now when I call to CUSTOMER CARE for petrocard as soon as I provide complent number Call is disconnected. So I am sure they don't want to support.

Petro card No CA0000770162

please send petro card on the above place

Anu Khurana
#582, Sector 21
Panchkula

I am agree with the person concerned towards the attitude of dealers, they never cooperate . Whenever you go to a pump they will make lots of excuses for any sort of service . The petro card is not credited as and when presented with amount less than Rs. 500/-, whereas there is a clear expression that every refill as small as 100/- shall be given credit of petromiles.

ramakant dubey

DEAR SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHEN MY CARD EXPIRED AND IF EXPIRED THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE MY CUSTOMER ID : Cu0001066969.
CARD NO : 7241 7607 9027 5922.

SIR
MY FO NO. IS 0100102043 THIS I WANT MORE SARVICE TO MY CARD EXP. SMS ALEART, MAIL, MONTHLEY STETMENT AND MENY MORE BUT MY AREYA OFFICER IS NOT RESPONES LAST 2 MONTH AGO PLZ. TAKE A ACTION FOR THIS MATTER I AM ALLREADY REQ. 51 TIMES

FROM
KAPIL KHURANA
RADHIKA TRANSPORT CO.
KOTA

sir
I have lost my petro card.so what should i do to get it back.i don't have any number regarding the card.so can u please send me the details about, how to get my card.i have being using it from long time.the card is on my name Y.RAM MOHAN RAO

FROM:
31 MIGH- MEHDIPATNAM COLONY,
HYDERABAD AP,
PIN CODE:500028
KINDLY NOTE THAT I HAVE PADE TWICE Rs50/- for geting new card.

lost petrocard - Bharat Petroleum

DEAR SIRS,
I lost my petrocard since iam using more than `10 years., what can i do, i dont have card number. card details and address as follows.
R.CHITTI BABU
R.CHITTI BABU

my self yogesh parekh
my petro card is loss 7 now wats prossiger abput it pls tellme

my self yogesh parekh
today my petrocard is lossing on the road when my worker is drive a bike
please tell me about the next prossiger

I have a commercial vehicle in this used HSD of Rs.1500/= Per Day i.e I purchased Approx value of Rs.39000/= P.M.

Options No.1. In this case we are using any banker credit card them refund the 5% cost as a reward and bonus point on the HSD purchase value or fuel service chargeses first time charge and reveres as a ties in the statement, In this case you are not paying the credit cards payment within the time and due dates then “Open your all cloths” because the banker charge for you high rate of interest or late penalty and others charges, Your Bonus & Reward point all disallowed and over all harassment for using the credit card customers.

Options No. 2 -We are using the Debit Cards for purchased of HSD, at the time of swipe the card My bank extra cost charged and debited in my a/c automatically of each transactions approx 2.75 % on Rs.1500/= i.e Rs.41.25Ps per transactions that is Extra cost (None Refundable) on purchase the HSD net Impact in the M/O 1072.50P.M. (As a extra cost warden on me after self investment of my funds) it means I pay the interest on my funds on Rs.39000/= @ 2.75% PM 1072.50P.M.” That is Net Loss for me.”

Salutations:- In this case I want very interest for using a any Authorised Retail Petro Card for purchase the HSD without any Charges Paid at the time of Purchase HSD or save the above cost.
Please you write me any sagtions for save the cost
Dayanand Mittal
Gurgaon
Mob No. 9891829659
E mail mittaldn@rediffmail.com

BARATH PETRO MAIL GIFT NOT RECEIVED TILLDATE I WANT GIFT IMMIDET PLE ASE NEED FULL MY PETRO CARD NO 7241760442360676

sir
I have lost my petro card.so what should i do to get it back.i don't have any number regarding the card.so can u please send me the details about, how to get my card.i have being using it from long time.the card is on my name M.ANJAIAH.

FROM
M.ANJAIAH
H.No.1-3-176/D/14,
Kawadi guda,
Talla basti,
Secunderabad.
PH:9393229035

My card is blocked, whats the procedure for reactivating it??
A Feb 9, 2011 by
anandchemical

This is to inform you that, our Petro Card is loss & to get new
card applied the same. But we are not receive the card.
The card details are given below:
Card No.7241760420228473
Card No. CA0420228440
Complained Date-20/02/2011
Batch No. 8234
Roc No. 13
Form No. 327667
T.I.D. No. SA0100008234
Kindly verify and send my card for the same.
A Feb 15, 2011 by
doctor_kathula@yahoo.co.in

Many times they say below Rs 500/is not accepted, other times they say machine is not working.

They alwas show negative attitude.
Dr.Rajendra PrasadKathula.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
yogeshborase Bharat Petroleum  - Satana, Nashik, Maharashtra, India

my petro card not received in 2 months - petro cards

I m Mr yogesh Dagaji Borase petrobonus sceheme nashik , tid sh0100005020, batch 1745, roc 1, form no 2134278 my petro bonus card ar not will be delivred to the customer within 21 working daye my application 16/12/2010.

N Mar 8, 2011 by
shree tirupati agro industries

sir
i have using petro card last four month.now my petro card is locked mistake of petro pump worker.card holder is shree tirupati agro industries.so please unlock my card so i can use my card. my e mail address is tirupatiagroindustries@gmail.com
please inform me