Bharti Airtel - Experience certificate/ Relieving letter from bharti [Resolved]

nsawant53 on Oct 4, 2013
Dear team, I was worked with Bharti during year 2006 to 2007 . I need my Experience certificate/ Relieving letter from bharti but nobody responding .from last year i was tried for letter from local HR office but still no response. I got information about site for airtel ex employee."www.airtelambassadors.in " but i m not able to register on as my Emp. ID is not found in database. So kindly help me to sort out the issue. Name :- Nilesh Suryakant Sawant Org. :- BHARTI COMTEL LTD. EMP.NO:- 28017 Contact :- 9372749098 // nsawant53@gmail.com

I got Experience certificate/ Relieving letter from bharti. I tried on "airtelambassadors.in " with bharti airtel services emp. ID ( Bharti comtel Emp. ID not working) .

Comments

N Oct 17, 2013 by
vaibhav.goel85

Hi Nilesh.. Were you able to get the experience letter for bharti comtel..
N Dec 13, 2013 by
sank2099

bharti airtel forced me resign .kindly file a complaint against them and help me.

regards

santosh
N Dec 13, 2013 by
sank2099

BHARTI Airtel is one of the worst company with worst management I have ever worked for. They belive in fooling good talents and playing with their career.They are good advertiser and believes in advertisement that they are the best place to work.meet their employee and their family personally.They have a very bad feeling for this company and 80% of employees if get a better opputunity will move out of the company.

Santosh