Bihar State Electricity Board - Bill correction

vivek kumar kushwaha
Respected Sir,
i want to inform you that I Mr. Ram Suresh Singh not getting my correct Electricity Bill according to meter reading MAY 2010. My Consumer id is BMP 1854, New Dillian DEhri-on-sone.
So many times this complaint has been forwarded to Executive Engineer of electricity board Dehri-on-sone dist- Rohtas. But no action has been taken from other side.Hence i m not able to understand how much bill is to be be paid? I have send an application through RTI act to Executive Engineer, Dehri-on-sone in July in spite of this he didn't reply me. Meena devi who is the employee of this department asked for bribe of Rs. 500 for correction of the bill.

Plz let me know what should i do now.

Comments

N Jun 6, 2013 by
AmreshKumar1

Best Review
Respected Sir,

I lodged my complaint for correction of wrong meter reading mentioned in the bill for Dec 2012.

Consumer number: 44/M16387
Consumer_id : MU61436
Meter Mo. : 6580303/5-20A/

But it is regretted to mention that my grievance has not yet been redressed.

I am attaching the bill which has wrong meter reading and I am also attaching a photo of current meter reading taken today, i.e., 6th June 2013.

Please also find the attached scanned copy of my application submitted in the month of January 2013 for your kind reference.

In view of above, it is again requested to please look into the matter and take the necessary action accordingly for correction in the bill.

Thanks & Regards

Archana Choudhary

Akhileshwar Kumar Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

Hiiiiiiiiii
i want to inform you the i m not getting my correct Electricity Bill according to meter reading.
So many times this complaint has been forwarded to electricity board.But no action has been taken from other side.Hence i m not able to understand how much bill is to be be paid?
DEVALOK KUMAR Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

To Mr. Bihar Electricity dept officers
I am logging this complaint on behalf of my father, who lives at Mahabir nagar(Nrayanpur),
Place: Barbigha
Dist.: Sheikhapura
Pin: 811101.
At that place people have been waiting for power supply(electricity) to resume, which was stopped 2 months ago because of burnt transformer.
No body from electricity office is paying attention to this issue.
The tradition is ‘everytime colony people collects money to help electricity dept to install transformer’.
I don’t know whether my complain will change this tradition or not.
but I am still hopefull that’s why I am raising this issue as I heared ‘ Bihar is changing ‘ so as every dept. in the state.
though people in the colony becomes hopeless after 2 months of waiting.
Please take immediate action ASAP and make me proud of being a citizen .
so that I can tell them we have someone who takes care of our problem.
Thanks so much in advance
DEVALOK KUMAR
Location: Bangalore
kamleshmandal Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

Respected Sir,

I am logging this complaint on behalf of my father, who lives at Samaul village in Madhubani district. We have been facing a problem created by BSEB Energy bill generation department for a long time. Consumer ID : SML/KJ/367 is in name of Dineshwar Mandal (son of Late Brihaspati Mandal, village Samaul) but due to computer mistake, name is mentioning on the energy bill "Bindeshwar Mandal". We have several time requested to the concerned office for rectification but till date rectification has not been made. We are upset the behaviour of concern officers.

Hence, you are request to please take immediate action and get right name Dineshwar Mandal, son of Lt. Brihaspati mentioned on the enery bill SML/KJ/367.

Kamlesh Kumar Mandal
Village - Samaul
Post - Birsair
District - Madhubani
Mobile no. 9955068070
rohit singh raj Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

To Mr. Bihar Electricity dept officers
this is rohit singh vill-kisunpur po+ps-bihta, distt-patna.here is big problem for elect"s bihta"s air force grid"s ocb burned so sir kindly reqest you pls help us.
N Apr 10, 2011 by
Ranvir kumar

Dear sir
our village+post Pahsara
Dis Begusarai Bihar
Our village transfrmoer has been burn from four months.
This is serious Matter Bill has been send by eiectric board inculded four months
and again repit complaion bill has been not sending monthly.
this is very big probleum
i reqested Board pl send bill exculding transformer burning period
N Apr 10, 2011 by
Ranvir kumar

pl take action
N May 20, 2011 by
ankitagrawal221 Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

Hiiiiiiiiii
respectfully i am is ur consumer and my id no. is UD56759, sri rajendra prasad agrawal in gaya urban. i want to inform you that my meter reader not noted correct meter reading everytime so, i will pay much more rupees in 3-4 months and my meter reader is not come on fixed time.
Plz let me know what should i do now
N Nov 9, 2011 by
anwar.shan Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

I am very fed up with my electricity bill due to incorrect meter reading.According to the bill month of August 2011, Meter reader noted 3552 units(which is wrong).According to my current meter reading is 3416 units and i have a proof of this with photographs of the electric meter.
secondly, i made the last payment of Rs.2372 on June 27th 2011 and my receipt no.is 941305, due to wrong consumer id written by the servicemen.He wrote wrong consumer id CE08615 on receipts and my correct consumer id is CE04145.My bill has not been posted so far.when i go to the SUBDIVISION OFFICE(POWER), MARHAWRA, Office person never cooperate with the loyal consumers, they tells us to go here and there.
Please lodge this complains against the servicemen who provided this type of shameful services to the consumers.
Consumer name-MD.SALIM AHMAD
A Nov 29, 2011 by

energy-bih@nic.in
A Nov 29, 2011 by
imteyaz76@gmail.com Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

this id is not in use pls clear
Dear Sir

our village transformer is burnt ln this month 09/11/2011 pls provide the transformer

place kowahi
patepur
dist vaishali bihar 843114

Please Acknowledge Me
A Dec 7, 2011 by

Dear Nitish Kumar
Hon'ble Chief Minister,
I would request to you my village transformer burnt before one month ago but till dt no body can visit in my village regarding this matter . so u r requested pls take a immediate action in this regards and send the concern person at the earliest .
Name Imteyaz Ahmad (Advocate Delhi High Court) Village Name - Ababakerpur Kowahi Block - Patepur, Dist Vaishali Bihar Pin 843114
A Feb 27, 2012 by

N Mar 19, 2012 by
GFD

DEAR

SIR

OUR VILLAGE KHIRHAR DISTRIC MADHUBANI (BIHAR)
I REQEST TO YOU SIR I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM BILL ID 37031 AURBILL ID 28935 YAK HI NAAM SE AATA HAI
PLZ INVESTIGATE BOTH THIS BILL ID
D Dec 15, 2012 by
mohanprasad

MAI APNA BILL ONLINE PAYMENT KER CHUKA HU.
LAST AMOUNT PAID - 1896.01
DATE- 2012-12-07
TIME- 10:26:35
RECEIPT NUMBER - ON000280433
ELECTRIC SUPPLY DIVISION - SIWAN(BIHAR)
ACCOUNT NO- 353
BILL ID- 51814603
CONSUMER ID - SW38563
BUT MERA PAID KIYA HUA AMOUNT ABHI TAK LESS NAHI HUA HAI
PLEASE MERA AMOUNT LESS KARA DIYA JAY
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Manoj_114233

Dear Sir

I have paid my bill through Internet banking of DEC, 2012 amount of Rs676.00on 17.12.2012 my account ID is 010202266138 in the name of manoj Kumar residing at Boring road gandhi nagar Patna 01
Again in the month of january bill the same amount of Rs.676 is showing arrear . This type of mistake is very trouble some for me to contact your office an make it corrected.

You are therefore requested to kindly improve your services and billing system so that unnecessary harassment to customer may be checked. Pl correct my bill amount in the billing dated 05.01.2013 so that we may pay my dues immediately without fine.

Manoj Kumar
Con ID 0101202266138
N Feb 19, 2013 by
santosh kumar gupta@6

dear sir,
main apna bill online paid kar chuka hun 14.02.2013 ko or billing id 32146744016 hai amount 24000 hai, cosumer id-dn52229 and account no-d11732 hai, santosh kumar gupta ke naam hai, pl ise corect kar ke fresh kar den, thanks

santosh kumar gupta
hotel urvashi
dehri on sone
rohtas
mb-06184253201
N Mar 3, 2013 by
Vinay 8011

Respected sir
most humbly and respectfully I beg to say that I am archana kumari of house no 108 sri Krishna nagar road no 6 I want to say that my meter had not be installed of 6 kw load extended on 19 febuarary, 2013 from security deposit from 2 kw to 6 kwbut the bill had been published of 6kw I want that please correct my bill my id no is 448896 and my division is new capital

Archana Kumari
H-No - 108
R-No - 06
Sri Krishna Nagar
Patna - 1
N Apr 23, 2013 by
deepak vishal

Dear sir
i want to inform you that im not getting my correct electricity bill my consumer id no is CW14286 and the account no.is16592.so im not able to understand how much bill is to be paid.

Usha datta
chapra west
N Jun 9, 2013 by
avinashkr Bihar State Electricity Board  - India

Horrible condition of electricity - BSEB

We are under Sitamarhi region of BSEB.The condition of electricity in our village is worst.We are paying the electricy bill time to time but getting average power supply less than 2 hours within 24 hour.In this summer season we are facing lot many difficulties.
Please do the needful.